Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, September 14th, 2018 12:58 PM

Create an intercom group in AT&T Collaborate

I’m new to AT&T Collaborate and saw that there is a way to configure a group that we can page. How do I set that type of group up?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

6 years ago

AT&T Collaborate with the Enhanced Voice Features bundle includes an “Intercom Groups” feature that allows you to page a group of users and have their paging enabled devices to answer in speakerphone mode. To create an intercom group, you need to create a group profile by clicking on “Select a site” or “Switch sites” on the homepage. Take a look at our tutorial “Create and manage intercom groups with AT&T Collaborate” for more information on enabling the feature. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Collaborate or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?