Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, October 20th, 2017 1:45 PM

Sort AT&T Cargo View with FlighSafe geofences by category

Our AT&T Cargo View admins set up a lot of new geofences, and I can’t find one that I created when I first started using the system. Any suggestions on how to find the geofence I’m looking for?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

If you created the AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe geofence with a category, you can use the filter in the geofence list to find it. To use the filter, click on the drop-down arrow at the top left of the home screen and then click “Geofences”. Then click on “Geofences” in the menu. Please see our tutorial “Sorting geofences by category name using the AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe Cargo View application” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback, and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?