Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, June 15th, 2018 12:00 PM

Enable the aerial view for a route in AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe

I was asked to review the routes in AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe. Does anyone know how to get more detail on the map when you are viewing a route?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

6 years ago

The map in AT&T Cargo View from FlightSafe includes a few views available depending on the amount of terrain or detail that you would like to see. First, access a route by clicking on the drop-down arrow at the top left of the homepage. Then click on “Routes” in the menu. Take a look at our tutorial “Viewing the aerial view of a route using the AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe Cargo View application” for step-by-step instructions. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?