Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
EVansville's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 7th, 2018 1:17 AM

Nuisance and inconvenience

I live in Melody Hills in Evansville, IN. AT&T have contractors using boring machines to install conduits for what we were told is new fiber optic cable. So far they have managed to knock our electric and two days later our internet connection along with phone and cable tv.

Now they are in front of my hose blocking the only ingress and egress we have to our house.

they are more than happy to move their stuff if Ican wait ten minutes. 

Today our trash didn’t get picked up and our mail did not get delivered.

when I wanted to leave to run some errands I only had to wait a few minutes for them to start moving vehicles. Just as they were getting our road cleared a couple of them stopped to talk for a couple minutes.

I realize they have work to do but there are other places they can park their trucks.

Any suggestions other than keep the sheriff’s line tied up.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @EVansville

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I want to apologize for the this type of experience.  I will be happy to have someone look into this if anything can be done.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Address:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?