Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, September 6th, 2019 11:23 AM

Edit a duty status log entry in AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government

I want to see if there is a way to update some log entries in AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government. I was not able to add my co-driver on a few of the trips I took. Does anyone know where to go to add that information?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

5 years ago

You can edit the Duty Status Log in AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government. To do so, click on “Activity” in the menu on the left side of the home page. Click on “HOS” and then “Duty Status Log”. Use the options menu to set the desired time frame/driver, and more. Click on the desired log entry to see it’s details, and make the desired edits. In this case, you can click on the dropdown arrow under “Co-driver(s)” and select the desired driver. Take a look at our tutorial “Edit a Duty Status Logs entry in AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com to see more “How To” tutorials and videos.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Fleet Management for Enterprise/Government or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?