Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Ruckman's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, June 18th, 2017 2:34 AM

Where can I find information on bidding for underground construction work?

A phone number to speak with someone would be helpful as well. Thanks in advance.

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @Ruckman,

Please go here: https://www.attsuppliers.com/prospective_reg_process.asp  if you are interested in becoming a supplier.

Thanks,

Nancy A

Social Media Manager

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

is there a way to get information on the bid list for construction jobs that at&t is doing and bidding out.  Mainly for hydro excavation underground utility work.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @Mikey8860 and thank you for your interest! For more information about partnerships with AT&T, please visit http://sm.att.com/4938a7b6 and from there, Prospective Suppliers can fill out the online registration form. Have a great day and best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

Aayush

AT&T Business Social Media

16 days ago

Hi, I have a underground utility company that specializes in installing Fiber optic casings, I was wondering if you can point me in the right direction on how to  bid on any up coming projects? 

Adventurer

• 

1K Messages

16 days ago

Hello, We saw your message and would like to help! We need to gather some details from you. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums). AT&T Business Social Media

Adventurer

• 

1K Messages

16 days ago

Hi, We’ve sent you a Direct Message to follow up on your request. Please check your Direct Message Inbox. You should see a chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums. We’ll be standing by for your response. AT&T Business Social Media
Not finding what you're looking for?