Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
kpanchal1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 26th, 2019 7:13 PM

Unpaid Service Contractor on an At&t Fiber Installation Project in Fishers, IL.

Hi,

I am reaching out regarding my company, US Hydrovac Inc.  We are a startup hydro excavation subcontractor.  We were approached by a contractor for a large quantity of services for an AT&T Project in Indianapolis, IN.  We performed the services from October 2018 to January 2019.  Upon completion, we have still not been paid for 67% of the project, resulting to over $50,000 in damages.  If our company can not recover payment soon for this At&t project, we possibly will have to go out of business because we cannot pay our bills.  We are a Minority Based Contractor (MBE) and a diverse supplier.  Please help point me in the right direction, as I do not know how/where to approach At&t on this matter.

I have been a At&t customer for almost 10 years on the cellular side, and also now have Uverse.  When my startup was able to work for At&t-authorized contractor, we thought we were privileged and doing something right.  But after this event, our entire business is in jeopardy.

Please help.

Thank You,

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @kpanchal1

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to get you some help and have someone look into this.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?