Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
aparavati1000's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, December 18th, 2017 8:33 PM

New Mixed-Use Building Needs Telephone Wires Pulled from Pole into Building

Hello,

We are Owner/Builders of a mixed use building in San Carlos, CA. We need to have the telephone wires pulled from the pole to our building, we already have the conduit piping in place. I have tried to call and set this appointment up 5 times but the sales team does not understand what I am requesting and they pass me from agent to agent, ultimately leaving me on hold because they don't know what to do. I need someone to please contact me so we can set up this appointment.

Thank you,

Andrew

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

@aparavati1000,

Hi Andrew,

I'm sorry that the telephone wires have not been relocated as requested. I'll be happy to help get this taken care of for you. Please send me a private message by clicking here and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Contact Name:
Contact #:

email:
Project Address: 

Alexis
AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Hello Alexis,

I click that link but it says "an unexpected error has occured". Please let me know what I can do.

Thanks,

Andrew

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

My apologies @aparavati1000,

It should be working now.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I just sent a private message as requested.

Best,

Andrew

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @aparavati1000,

Thank you for your information. I will work with my internal team for your concerns. Please allow up to 24 hours a case manager will reach out to you. -Lisa 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @aparavati1000,

My escalation team stated your concerns have been resolved. Please let me know if you are satsified with the outcome. Thanks, Lisa

Not finding what you're looking for?