Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Virginia24601's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 2:22 AM

Ageist

Att’s policies are backwards and not in favor of the customer. When trying to transfer responsibility of billing, I was told the only way to do this was online and that you have to electronically accept their terms of agreement (regardless of the fact that I provided my ssn, dob, account number, and passcode). After going to the instructed web address and typing in the required information, I kept getting an error message (SD024) that the customer service associate couldn’t explain. Not only does your system not work, it’s ineffective and drives business away. I believe your methods are ageist to exclude anyone who does not have a computer and cannot withstand being on the phone for 2 hours. It seems like a complete waist of resources to send out a technician to “install” what is already working. This is probably why you charge so much for service because you don’t know how to run a business. Please tell your COO he’s not very effective. 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Virginia24601,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I will be glad to look into this so we can get this issue resolved. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/30yvGRv) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Contact Name:

Account Details:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?