Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Business

Business

The AT&T Business Community Forum – Find answers to common questions. Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Business customers, get help or contact AT&T 24x7.
Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(1)

Pinned

Prospective Suppliers

Interested in becoming a Prospective Supplier for AT&T or participate in an AT&T Phone auction? For suppliers interested in doing business with AT&T or looking to participate in AT&T Phone Auctions, please visit AT&T Suppliers Portal (http://sm.att.com/a538e59f) for more inform

Announcements

2023-Latest-Conversations

(16331)
CABLE Utility Data Collection

Client will be building in 12818 Wright Road BUDA, TX 78610 We need to determine if AT&T is the cable provider in this area and if they will be able to service our store. Additionally, if you have a utilities map showing AT&T facilities at the requested location, it would be greatly apprecia

Question

Easment request

I have been waiting for the easement team to contact me back regarding my request. This is very important please.

Question

Inquiry of AT&T services at NTI commercial site (gas station/convenience store) - TYLER, TEXAS

Client will be building a new convenient store/gas station in Tyler TX, located at Hwy 31 W & CR 1134: 32.649936, -95.488497 Need to know if AT&T is the telephone provider in the area and will be able to service store. If you have a utilities map for AT&T facilities at requested locatio

Question

Trying to get a hold of AT&T land department regarding an existing easement.

Hello, I'm planning on building 12 houses on some lots that were platted back in 1946 and a 6 ft easement was given to AT&T but it doesn't appear its in use. Is there a ROW land agent at AT&T I can contact to see if you have any utilities or plans to use that easement? Thank you! Robert B. I

Question

Easements and Real Estate

I have two parcel of land in El Dorado County in California that we are making a lot line adjustment within. The County has required us to get a letter from every easement holder. There is an easement across our property that is held by AT&T (was originally held by Pacific Bell). We are not prop

Question

ATT Land Purchase Inquiry

I am trying to contact a representative with the real estate/land department regarding a parcel of land in Davidson, NC 28036. Please advise.

Question

AT&T (Ohio Telephone and Telegraph Company) Easement

We are developing a large project in Crawford County, Ohio. We need to discuss an existing easement that crosses the property with someone responsible for such within AT&T. We have not been able to locate a person with whom we need to be working.  Can you please provide a contact?

Question

Real Estate - Buying AT&T unused property in Kentucky

There is an unused piece of property in Kentucky from an AT&T predecessor (South Central Bell Telephone) that I would like to purchase. I would like to talk to someone about how to go about doing this as it has been sitting unusued for years.

Question

Will Serve Letter Request for Corcoran, CA

Morning, I'm an engineer helping with the entitlement/planning phase for a multi-family project at Hanna & Pickerell Avenue in Corcoran, CA. Can you please help direct me to whomever I need to speak about obtaining will-serve letters? Thank you.

Question

AT&T ISP is blocking my website

When I have people go to my website. AT&T is labeling it as dangerous and won't allow people to enter. I've completely cleaned my server and google labels the website as safe for browsing however this issue is still present. Who do I need to talk to for me to resolve this issue.

Question

Be the first to reply

(2002)
Easment request

I have been waiting for the easement team to contact me back regarding my request. This is very important please.

Question

Will Serve Letter Request for Corcoran, CA

Morning, I'm an engineer helping with the entitlement/planning phase for a multi-family project at Hanna & Pickerell Avenue in Corcoran, CA. Can you please help direct me to whomever I need to speak about obtaining will-serve letters? Thank you.

Question

Anyone know how to ACTUALLY cancel a ATT Business account?

This has been a complete nightmare. 2 days, 3 hours on the calls, multiple transfers and still no answers or help on how to get it cancelled.

Question

Gmail Forwarding Verification

I am attempting to setup a forwarding address within my Google Workspace account to forward certain emails as text messages automatically when they are received. I have attempted to use both the mms and the txt addresses associated to my phone number. The verification email/text that Google sends to

Question

Billing help for a business account

We recently switched our internet provider to ATT, had a firewall installed and signed up for Office@Hand. After a few months we received a notice that we were delinquent in our bill which we had never received and after lengthy waits on the telephone, we were able to speak with a representative who

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

demolition removal Delray Beach Fl

Need AT&T disconnected from existing residence in Delray Beach, Fl and there are no contact phone numbers for Engineering dept 

Question

Accepted Solution

Service Availability - Belton, MO

Good Morning, I need to request service availability for a commercial site in Belton, MO. Could someone please contact me so I can provide the specific location details?  Thank you,

Question

Accepted Solution

Site Survey - San Diego, CA

I need to have a Site Survey at 5270 Balboa Ave. San Diego, CA. We are the GC working out there and need to provide Data/Phone service to the site. Can someone reach out to me to provide a contact for this?

Question

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?