Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
7779311T's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, July 14th, 2016 1:42 AM

Blackberry Passport

On 7/3/2015 I purchased the Blackberry Passport, in November I had the Blackberry Passport replaced because the headphone jack went out. AT&T replaced that phone with another Blackberry Passport which I thought was brand new since I am paying for that phone. The phone they sent me in November was a used phone and I continued to pay for a phone that was not new. 6/19/2016 the Blackberry they sent me lost network connection, My warranty was up 7/3/2016. I had to use my insurance because AT&T said my warranty was up. I got a hold of Asurion and was told they would send me a new phone and I would have to pay the deductible of $150.00. They sent me the Blackberry Classic which is not going to work I am still paying for a phone that does not have a network connection?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

On 7/3/2015 I purchased the Blackberry Passport, in November I had the Blackberry Passport replaced because the headphone jack went out. AT&T replaced that phone with another Blackberry Passport which I thought was brand new since I am paying for that phone. The phone they sent me in November was a used phone and I continued to pay for a phone that was not new. 6/19/2016 the Blackberry they sent me lost network connection, My warranty was up 7/3/2016. I had to use my insurance because AT&T said my warranty was up. I got a hold of Asurion and was told they would send me a new phone and I would have to pay the deductible of $150.00. They sent me the Blackberry Classic which is not going to work I am still paying for a phone that does not have a network connection?
if you re having the same problem till now just tell me 
Not finding what you're looking for?