Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Neehwahs's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, November 20th, 2017 7:51 PM

AT&T Apple iPhone 7 service change to Verizon

I am currently trying to change over my AT&T iPhone 7, bought through AT&T to my Verizon account and it doesn't seem to be working when I swap sim cards. I already activated the Verizon sim card in another phone and made sure I could use data, make phone calls and receive phone calls, however, when I swap sim cards from a Verizon phone to my AT&T phone phone never picks up a signal. It always says, no service. I tried resetting the phone's Network options and also resetting the phone all together but still nothing worked. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! If you need more information please let me know.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Neehwahs,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with your device. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you. Please send me a private message by clicking here (http://go.att.com/3b3e41fc) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Name:
Account name:
Address:
Account Details:
Contact Number:
Email:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?