Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
PropertyOwner's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 26th, 2017 8:11 PM

New bill New Look

Just received bill in the new format.  It does not include a service location anywhere on the bill.  We have your services at many properties we own and now I'm going to have to match up account numbers to know what property the bill is for? Not very smart, AT&T.  Put the service location address back on the bill!

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @PropertyOwner,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issue with your bill view. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you. Please send me a private message by clicking here (http://go.att.com/ccfc5af7) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Name:
Account name:

Account Details:
Contact Number:
Email:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

When AT&T takes over they always screw things up. I notice they don't even have my right account numbers & they took the locations off. I want my locations & right acct. numbers on my bills. I pay extremely high bills as it is on two different locations. I'm planning to go back to DISH ASAP !!! But, I'm going to make sure that AT&T is not in the process of buying them before I make this change. If they are, then I'll buy the best antenna on the market as I & my family never watch all the stupid channels they say you have to get anyway.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @JesusMan,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.We apologize for any billing issues. We will be happy to look into your business accounts. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details:
Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Business address:

Number on your account:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:
What all types of business services do you have (Uverse, DSL, Landline, DIRECTV, or Wireless):

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Same problem.  No customer name on the bill, no location.  I get many AT&T bills.  Now there's just the tiny account number to look at.  A ridiculous omission.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Mine is a home account, not a business.  (But there's no forum for home accounts.)  Includes TV, internet, and phone.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I haven't received the new AT&T bill yet but rather than being negative, I credit AT&T credit for trying to improve the billing process and allow them a little time to get things right. There is a lot of data to process and not always the first time gets it perfect.  AT&T provides great customer service, much better than Verizon, our former provider,  which I used for years and why I left Verizon.  AT&T has been courteous whenever I've needed help and prompt to correct any issues. Excellent customer service is more valuable to me than the immediate problem, which can usually be resolved within a short time period. 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Maryeh19,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.Thank you for your kind words! I'll be more than happy to check on when you will receive your bill. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2ObGDSY) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Account Number:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Contact Name:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?