Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
tonyncumbo's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, October 20th, 2012 12:31 AM

Dial-up Internet

This is to tell everyone that AT&T offer Dial-up internet service. Being a larger company like they are , they can't give you a phone number to use that is free! Being new to the town I'm in. I call AT&T for the serves for internet. They gave me a number that was a long-distance and having a plan for unlimited long distance plan. I took their word and used the number. Thinking it wasn't going to cost me! But I found out it was a cost to it. They charged me $895.00 for about three weeks to get on the internet.

I tryed for three months to talk to some one to get this bill fixed. But after calling and trying to talk to someone I get send to a another part of AT&T. At no time did I get any answer. I only keep getting a bill for the amount of $895.00. I got a bill saying if I don't pay they would take me to court. They only said I needed to find the number to use and that the person who gave me the number didn't know the number I could of used that would not of cost me. A company being as large as they are, can't give someone the number needed! And trying to get a answer you get a run around. I guess they need the money by doing this.

Being on a fixed amount of SSI, I have to get a loan to pay the bill and not go to court! Let everyone know that AT&T is a poor Phone Company to deal with. I would go to another PHONE COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH,  BECAUSE THEY WILL GIVE YOU A RUN AROUND AS LONE AS YOU OWE THEM SOMETHING!! BUT I GUESS IF THEY OWE YOU MONEY YOU WOULD FIND A PERSON TO TALK TO WITH OUT ANY TROUBLE AND STILL THAT MAY BE BE HARD TO FIND A PERSON TO TALK TO!!

God Bless AT & T they need it for sure!!!

Sam J. Cumbo JR

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?