Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Dental's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 29th, 2016 2:27 PM

Dental Business

We have made several attempts to acquire a more fashionable offer from AT&T for our business services. I was told by a customer service rep ( Sharon *****) [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] that she would have her supervisor call us. One week passed, no call. Called Sharon back, she stated AT&T had a new system and she lost all her msgs. It is obvious that our loyalty to AT&T over multiple years has no meaning. Our letter for renewal come from Kevin *****, however it is impossible to speak to him. Customer Service is pitiful

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @Dental,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I apologize for the trouble and I would like to help.  I will just need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

And include the following details:                                                                  

• Full Name/Business Name on Account:
  • Account#
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Preferred time to be contacted (including time zone)
  • Email address:
  • What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):

Thank you,

Nancy A.

AT&T Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?