Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
mark310swcnews's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 9th, 2018 1:27 PM

Contact number for billing issue

I need a contact number for a billing issue. I want to talk to only one person that can help me and not be on the phone with multiple people explaining the issue over and over again. The last couple of times I have had to deal with a billing issue one took around 3 hours and the last one literally took over close to 6 hours to resolve. No one has that kind of time.

Mark

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @mark310swcnews,

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. I sent you a private message so we can assist you with your concerns.

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

i need a contact billing number

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

i am trying to pay my business bill but the use number i have is not going thru and I'm in cancun

Mentor

• 

21 Messages

6 years ago

It's a classic oversized corporation overpowering their tiny little nothing customers. There is no one to talk too. There is no place or store to go to talk about it. They will wear you out and beat you down over and over the phone until you just give up. Their arbitration system is a joke, and no lawyer will touch these issues for the exact same reasons. They have no chance against these huge corporate bullies. It's built into the big Corps script. It's not said overtly, but is set up for you to never get to the endgame and find a solution. They just pass you down and then beat you down into submission. Period.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am a senior citizen that tried to work with AT&T one more time after having a contentious breakup a couple of years ago.  Now I remember why I stopped doing business with them.  I know when I receive money into my household and I know I could not have given the billing department a date of the 25 of August to pay an amount that I disputed and said I would not pay.  Representative that I spoke with over a month's time promised the charge of 53.00 would be removed.  After I received an itemized bill (for the first time since I received the service) I decided to go ahead and pay the charge since they were nice enough to discontinue the charge and keep it from recurring.  While attempting to make arrangements to pay the entire amount and order 2 telephones with new service on the 31st of August, 2018, I was told I had to pay the past due amount on the 25th or face interruption in my service.  I am livid!  I have been waiting for 3 days now for a supervisor to call me regarding the fact I was told they would remove the charge.  I have called every day this week and have gotten nothing but heartache.  I am undergoing an operation next week to remove a cancer that is malignant.  I had hoped to resolve this and keep my service, but now I just don't know!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

long wait times(more than an hour) on many occassions. DISGUSTING!!!!

Not finding what you're looking for?