Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
sre5161's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 1st, 2011 11:43 PM

Complaint Department Number

I have been attempting to solve a long distance billing issue with the poorest customer service I have ever seen. I starting working with a representative in mid-July and was receive slow but responsive service on the issue when in mid-September complete failure. I must have left over twenty messages since then and none of them have been returned.

I have been calling two to three times per week and am always told I will get a call back but this never occurs. I am also told that a Manager or Supervisor will call back and this too never happens.

At this point I just want to move my long distance to another carrier but AT&T has a freeze on my numbers so I cannot.

I am filing a complaint with the public utilities commission.

Can someone help?

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @JessyG,

I apologize for the experience you had with us. I'd like to help make things right. I'd like to confirm that this is for your residential service, correct? Please send me the following details in a private message by clicking here.

Account Name

Account Number

Email Address

Callback Number

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Nancy T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hello! First this is the THIRD month in a row that I have had to call ATT about my bill. Second My bill is not right and is due on the 4th which I DID NOT get my usual e-mail reminder about my bill (Which is also an issue because I have not been receiving all my e-mails that have been sent to me) so now I am reading that I am going to have to pay a LATE FEE for not paying my WRONG AMOUNT bill by July 4th (Which is a National Holiday) I am ready to forget ATT all together. Can you give me some answers?

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @Rich1946,

I apologize thsat you continue to have issues with your bill. I'd like to help. Please send me your account details, email address and callback number in a private message by clicking here.

Sincerely,

Nancy T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

After being an ATT/ SCB customer since 1966, I intend to cancel ALL services, internet, 3 cell phones and Direct TV in a week.  Why?  No one that I have talked to in the entire company has been able in 3 months to set up my services MY WAY.  I don't want to deal with you by computer, I want TALK to you about all of my services at one time.  I don't want to talk to one person ablout TV and some one else about my DSL.  I do intend to reduce my cost of all my services and it looks just like ATT wants me to use DISH and Verizon to do it.  If you wish to keep my business, contact me by phone.  You have my email address...look it up.

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @LittleBo2009

Thank you for reaching out on the Business Community. I can completely understand your frustration. Let's look over your account and see what is going on. I will be glad to help!

Please send a private message by clicking here

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

Please include the following information.

Full Name:

Preferred Contact #:

Preferred Time to be contacted (include time zone):

Email Address:

Account #:

Thank you,

Lisa

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

How do I contact the Customer Advocate Department. I cannot find a phone number but would really like a link or e-mail address to send a rather long blow-by-blow sequence of events of what has happened (or not happened) to resolve a nearly year and a half old billing error. Thanks.

John

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @123699jd

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I am more than happy to help and engage the right department to look into your concerns.  Please private message me details by clicking here.  If not you can also send an email to bizhelp@att.com.

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

In all my years with AT&T we have been up to date with our bills. We have been playing catch up with the wireless bill due to personal family issues. I called customer service and spoke to Briya and she spoke to her manager Tara who stated if I pay the past due amount she would restore my service and pay the remaining amount Friday. She actually even stated "just power down your phone and the service will be restored." I called back because it had not been restored. I gave her my card number for Fridays payment. Then when I called this customer service rep proceeds to read that it would not be possible to turn it back on till full payment. I was misled and misinformed and dealt with in a demeaning manner. I have been with AT&T all these years and this is cusotmer loayalty?????? Good bye AT&T. I will spread the word around amongst other Veterans. It is illegal to misinform cusotmers, and I will pursue this legally and have that taped pulled.

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @alligatorFL,

I received your posting and would like to help.  Please send me the followinginformation so I can get started:

• Full Name/Business Name on Account:
  • Wireless #
  • Last 4 of Account #:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Preferred time to be contacted (including time zone)
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy A

AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

This posting is not mine.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have been dealing with AT& T wireless for over a month trying to upgrade our cells phones. After several visits to the local store (finding ut there is a difference between and authorized dealer vs and authorized seller) returns, more visits to get our account credited, multiple call to the corporate office with promises to call me back and new phones just delivered and activated incorrectly, several "cases" that don't sem to ever get resolved and now on a "silent hold" for one hour and 24 minutes and counting.......I'm ready to pull my hair out. How does one get service from AT&T where what you are told will happen actually happens and if it doesn't you can hold them accountable? It seem one thing is said by many and then when it doeesn't happen, they file cases, which never get resolved and you end up paying more for exactly what you didn't want trying to continue doing business with them. Is my only choice to take my business elsewhere to be traeted fairly? C'Mon Man. And now 1 hour and 28  mins and counting.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Try this: bizhelp bizhelp@att.att-mail.com I had the same kind of issue and Chris at this ATT location fixed it in a day.
jd

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @CaMonMan

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community. I can completely understand your frustration. Let's look over your account and I will be glad to help get this resolved.

Please send me a private message by click here https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

Please include the following information.

Full Name:

Preferred Contact #:

Preferred Time to be contacted (include time zone):

Email Address:

Account #:

Thank you,

Lisa AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am being billed for service charges that was not agreed on.  Customer service person signed me up for Direct TV under a discount promotion going on at that time with a 1 year contract about, May 13, 2017, and my bill would stay that same, with movie channels free for 3 months.  I have spoken to 6 or more customer service reps. from Att & Direct tv since a couple weeks after I signed up because I was sent a bill from Direct TV ($186 + for service).  I spoke with CS and was told each time a person who could help me would call in 5-10 days, but no one has called.  When I called in today, July 21, 2017 I spoke to a CS rep. who told me that a claim was written in the note file of my account but wasn't submitted.  No one would give me the complaint resolution telephone number or how to get in touch.  I am asking that someone get back with me on this matter. [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

@Leewill

I'm very sorry to read about the billing/promotion trouble with your service. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can get things back on track. Please send me a private message by clicking here and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Name on Account:
Contact #:

email:
Account Details:

Alexis

AT&T Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?