Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
conrad2008's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, July 15th, 2019 3:55 PM

Business Install HELP

On 7/3, I called to have 2 uverse boxes installed, I was told that they needed to get with engineering because I already have 3 boxes on property.  I told them fine but in the mean time I need 1 box installed and keep the order open to get authorization for the 5th box.  

TO DATE:
I have been given (3) multiple account numbers to install a uverse box.

My telephone calls -
7/15 - 1 hour 51 minutes
7/13 - 56 min
7/11 - 47 min
7/10 - 73 min
7/9 - 49 min
7/8 - 51 min
7/3 - 45 min

All that needs to happen is someone brings out the uverse box and plugs it in.  There has previously been a box in its place however it was with the prior building owners name and the service was just discounted last week.  The wires are still there.  I have attached screenshots of the emails I have received from ATT regarding the installation scheduled dates.  I paid an employee to be at the school Saturday waiting for a tech however no tech showed so I called and was told no one is coming until Monday.  I am completely at a loss.  

I would really love some assistance that resulted in installation of the uverse box.  Dispatch is showing a storm in Florida  - UMMM the storm hit Louisiana and only the panhandle got some rain and maybe little rain but that does not affect the Orlando area.  How in the world do I reach dispatch manager for someone to finally get this box installed.  Really thinking about calling Brighthouse for new service and canceling all my current services with ATT.  

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @conrad2008

Thank you for reaching out on our Business Community.  I will be happy to get you some help and have someone look into this.  Please private message me by clicking here the following information, so I can further assist you.

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Contact Email:

Business Name:

Account Details:

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

> On 7/3, I called to have 2 uverse boxes installed, I was told that they needed to get with engineering because I already have 3 boxes on property. I told them fine but in the mean time I need 1 box installed and keep the order open to get authorization for the 5th box.
>
> TO DATE:
>
> I have been given multiple account numbers to install a uverse box.
> *****
> *****
> *****
>
> My telephone calls, not including today which so far is 1 hour and 6 minutes.
>
> 7/13 - 56 min
> 7/11 - 47 min
> 7/10 - 73 min
> 7/9 - 49 min
> 7/8 - 51 min
> 7/3 - 45 min
>
> All that needs to happen is someone brings out the uverse box and plugs it in. There has previously been a box in its place however it was with the prior building owners name and the service was just discounted last week. The wires are still there. I have attached screenshots of the emails I have received from ATT regarding the installation scheduled dates. I paid an employee to be at the school Saturday waiting for a tech however no tech showed so I called and was told no one is coming until Monday. I am completely at a loss.
>
> I would really love some assistance that resulted in installation of the uverse box.
>
> Regards,
>
>
> Errin *****
> *****
> ***** Goldrenrod Road
> Orlando, FL 32807
> *****
> [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello Erin,

I just wanted to check in as the case I escalated for you 2 weeks ago shows closed.  I just wanted to make sure everything has been addressed with your account?

Thank you.

Chris

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?