Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
zhiephs's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, May 13th, 2018 5:17 AM

Being charged for 2nd month, since I'm only subscribe for 1 month.

I'm a tourist, and have subscribe for only 1 month internet package in Vegas. The staff arrange the setting and put the credit card. But in the 2nd month my credit card still being charge monthly internet package. How to resolve this? since the card and other thing has been remove. Please advise.

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @zhiephs,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will be happy to look into this for you. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details:
Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Business address:

Number on your account:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

we have the same problem

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Hi AT&T,

As requested

Your full Name: Johan H.

Business Name on Account: Johan

Business address:

Number on your account: 
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

I subscribe AT&T for 1 month at Fashion Mall - Vegas (AT&T dealer). but my the fee being charged to credit card for 2 months. Please help to stop it. 
Appreciate it.

Regards,
Johan

Moderator: Your post has been edited due to personal information.  Please follow all guidelines when participating in the Business Community.  The Community Guidelines can be found HERE.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Do you request help from support? I have similar problem, request helps. Smiley Frustrated

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @Wibbing,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. I'm sorry to read about the issues with your service. I'll be more than happy to take a look at this for you so we can get things back on track. Please send me a private message by clicking here (https://soc.att.com/2LhTL7B) and be sure to include the following details so I can help:

Business Name:

Account Details:

Contact Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Thank you,

Lisa

Social Media Manager

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello zhiephs,

We apologize for any inconvenience. We're happy to help. What type of service did you sign up for? Was your services for business or residential?

Thank you,

Laura G.

Social Media Manager

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @df343ff,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/3757732

And include the following details:
Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Business address:

Number on your account:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:
What type of service (Uverse, DSL, Landline, Wireless):

Description of Issue:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

6 years ago

Hello Johan-

I'm still here to assist. Are you able to tell me if your services were for business or residential?

Thank you,

Laura G.

Social Media Manager

Not finding what you're looking for?