Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
EZERYDER's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, August 15th, 2015 5:05 PM

AT&T Global Network Client Problem in Windows 10

Cannot get AGNC to work with the new Windows 10. Had to roll back to Windows 7 and works fine. Is there a setting that has to be changed or does AGNC need to be fixed to work with Windows 10?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Hi,

I have the same issue, AGNC is not working on my brand new laptop with Windows 10.

Any update to this ongoing issue ? Please advise.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

W.r.t to my above email, please check the error screen shot attached below.

Capture.PNGError Screen Shot

1 Attachment

Employee

• 

587 Messages

8 years ago

Please try the following steps and let us know if this resolves the error.

1) Close the client
2) Go to client installation directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\AT&T Global Network Client\)
3) Locate the "NetLPE.dll" file and rename it something else (i.e. NetLPE_O.dll or something)
4) Start the client and test again.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

AT&T Network Client V 9.3.2 stops every time on Windows 10 Home with the message "NetClient has stopped working"

Followed the procedure outlined above to remove everything and reinstalled again - need immediate help.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

oops .. I just tried the hack posted by DBear11 .. it worked.

Thanks to the community for the help

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Hi,

I have AT&T Network Client Version 9.7.3005 installed.  When connected via Ethernet my VPN access does NOT work.  On the same home network when I unplug my machine from Ethernet and enable WiFi my VPN access works fine.  I've tried static versus automatic controlled IP addresses.  Neither work through Ethernet.  I am running Windows 10.

Employee

• 

587 Messages

7 years ago

Hi,

Pleae connect again via ethernet and send us the support logs so we can investigate further. 

Open the AT&T Global Network Client, click on Help and Create Support log.
Click Upload, fill out the form and submit.

Please let us know once the logs have been submitted.

Thank you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

My organization is upgrading a group of Win10 test users to a newer version. We ran into the same issue with our users receiving the OS update (while connected to the AT&T Global Network Client). As a result from the update, The computer was required to restart. After the restart, the computer was no longer able to connect to the VPN through the client. Out users received the following error message.

"You are trying to connect with a non company asset and a connection will not be allowed. Contact your desktop support for further assistance."

After testing many plausible resolutions, we finally found the culprit. A registry key was removed during the OS upgrade process. After adding the key below, our Win10 users were able to connect again without issue.

[HKLM]\System\AGNC\AGNC

Name:           |     Type:           |     Data:                                

(Default)       |      REG_SZ     |     lFUEtwM1-PbwYJKLH

Hope this is helpful!  Smiley Happy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hi, 

I am connecting to AT&T from my homw network. It consumes 1.5gb in 30 mins which never happened before. Pls help by anyway i can fix it.? 

Employee

• 

587 Messages

6 years ago

Please send us the support logs so we can investigate further.  Open the AT&T Global Network Client, click on Help and Create Support Log.

Select Upload, fill out the form and submit.  You can use "forum" for ticket number.

Thank you.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

ticket has been opened with att and logs sent in. 

Not finding what you're looking for?