Graduation Gifts That Connect Us

Learn how AT&T can travel with you!

Traveling soon? Make sure you are connected with AT&T! Let us help you determine the best AT&T International plan for your traveling needs, regardless of whether you’re traveling to Canada, Mexico or elsewhere in the world!

Ways to stay connected at home and abroad with AT&T

Expand all
International Calling & Data Plans

How AT&T International Calling & Data Plans help you stay connected.

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest Wireless solutions...

(2)

Accepted Solution

sim is lock

my iphone x sim its lock from att i from malaysia i buy second hand phone with my friend

Questions

Accepted Solution

Broke

I can?t afford my cell phone anymore. I need to get out of this contract with AT&T. I paid 6 months so far. I?m 71 and can?t find a job. I just want to get out of this contract. Can someone please help me

Questions

Join the latest Wireless conversations...

(150)

Accepted Solution

sim is lock

my iphone x sim its lock from att i from malaysia i buy second hand phone with my friend

Questions

Never receive any emails or texts even after 3 requests of Unlock phone being submitted and approved!

I got this problem as mentioned on Subject Line and I further found many ATT customers had the similar issues even 6 years ago. My 1st request to unlock my prepaid phone (which phone was freely given by ATT in 2022 due to system upgrade) was on May 16, 2024. No email/text of unlock code was received

Questions

Placed an order for ATT prepaid. Cancelled the order and now I need to have them cancel the pending port request.

Hey Guys, Having a bit of a problem here. So I placed an order for ATT prepaid online on Friday and chose the transfer number and esim option. I guess I wasn't looking to carefully when placing the order and didn't realize they still had to mail me a QR code and it would take a few days. I decided

Questions

unlock phone

cannot remember unlock pin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Broke

I can?t afford my cell phone anymore. I need to get out of this contract with AT&T. I paid 6 months so far. I?m 71 and can?t find a job. I just want to get out of this contract. Can someone please help me

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.