Mother's Day Gifts That Connect Us

Everything you need is right at your fingertips with the myAT&T App!

To get the myAT&T App for your device:

•  Download the myAT&T App on your smartphone or tablet.
  •  Get the myAT&T App from the Microsoft Store.
  •  Text the word myATT to 556699 from any device and we’ll send you a link so you can download the app.
  •  Sign in to the app with the same ID and password you use to manage your account on att.com - your AT&T user ID and password.

What can you do in the myAT&T App?

Expand all

Where can I learn more about the myAT&T App?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest solutions...

(9)

Accepted Solution

Creating account

I want to create an my at&t account I have the phone number but don't got the phone to accept the codes if any are sent to the number

Questions

Accepted Solution

Shipping label for exchange

I need to be send a shipping label for my phone that I exchanged to send back

Questions

Accepted Solution

Bill reprint

I’m needing a detailed bill reprint from 2021. I’ve spent the last hour on the phone and got NO WHERE!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't use store purchase refill card

Can't purchase refill card

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to setup Smpt / Imap

I'm receiving ' Unable to resolve host "Imap.att.net." No address associated with hostname'

Questions

Join the latest conversations...

(37)
Authentication Code

I am trying to reset my facebook password. In doing so, facebook is trying to send me an 8 digit passcode. I have been trying to get an email all week. I have added facebook to my allow filter and still no luck.

Questions

Need help adding a txt string to the DNS for sbcglobal.net

Who do I contact for help with this? I am trying to get my sbcglobal email address registered for use as a business address with Microsoft, and they told me I needed to contact you for help.

Questions

Blocking spam

I've reached the limit of 1000. Ive been using this email for years.  How can I increase the number blocked?  There is so much spam out there.

Questions

ML17929 line in use and clock issues

We just bought ML17929 phones for our office. We have four phones: two that are plugged directly into single jacks that receive both line 1 and 2, and two phones that are split from one single jack that receives both line 1 and 2. Line in Use Issue Sometimes the 'line in use' comes on one or two of

Questions

Lied to and not helped

I was promised a $200 gift card, significantly reduced bill, and a free phone after paying for tax. I spent 3 hours on the phone today and no one helped me, worst of all the manager. I asked her to help me file a complaint and she expressed annoyance with me for asking her to remain on phone with me

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.