Do you need some help resolving some issues with your DIRECTV service?

If so, you’re in the right place.

Are you experiencing a DIRECTV outage? Are you seeing errors on your screen? Is your video streaming acting up? Are you losing service or signals? Are you running into issues with the DIRECTV Everywhere app? We’ve collected all of our best support content in one place for you to use to resolve all of your DIRECTV concerns!

Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest DIRECTV solutions...

(9)
N

Accepted Solution

Will switching to ASUS router for wifi affect DirectTV?

We just got ATT fiber. We're set up with a BGW320 modem and DirectTV.  Wireless turned on.    I'd like to turn off ATT's wifi and set up my ASUS router & nodes as WiFi access. Will that affect DirectTV?   Can DirectTV be plugged into the modem directly to access interne

Question

Accepted Solution

closed captions moved to top on screen

Just today the closed captions are appearing on the top of screen instead of bottom. This only happens on shows I recorded. The live tv shows the closed captions are on the bottom as usual. I have tried unplugging for several minutes but that did not fix.

Question

Accepted Solution

Whole home not working

whole home feature suddenly stopped working

Question

Accepted Solution

Whole Home DVR Service

I cancelled my Advanced Receiver DVR service today ($10/mon recording charge) but was told by a supervisor I must continue paying $3/mon for Whole Home DVR service to watch recordings on multiple receivers (although I have their Genie wireless). Does this make any sense to anyone…it doesn’t to me!

Question

Accepted Solution

Question on centralized DVR and clients/app on all TV locations

Let me try to lay the scenario out the least confusing way of what I want to accomplish. My old home had an HDDVR with 2 genie clients using a standalone wireless bridge. Honestly, the range on the wireless bridge was awful and I had to install the bridge in a middle room that didnt even use a cli

Question

Join the latest DIRECTV conversations...

(102)
Need to talk or email Directv Customer Service

I spoke to several people last week with a problem installing the Directv Gemini remote to our tv. I need to apologize to two of the people, maybe through a supervisor. I ordered the new Gemini remote and received it the next day. When I installed it I had a problem getting past one screen on the in

Question

Confused about DirecTV Hardware Choice

I'm interested in ordering DirecTV satellite service. I prefer that over the streaming service, because I already have a DirecTV dish on my roof (service with that dish ended in 2019). I'm confused, however, about the choice of hardware available: Gemini Receiver or Standard DirecTV Receiver. My un

Question

Gemini air unit keeps locking up

We're having to do a hard reboot by unplugging a couple times of day. Running on fast 500 MB/s AT&T Fiber internet with a Samsung Tizen TV.  I'm suspecting the issues have to do with compatibility with the Samsung.  Please help.  

Question

Help fix error 775

Unable to fix 775 problem communicating with dish

Question

alexa interface to genie H44-500 receiver

I've tried several alexa-compatible universal remotes, and nothing seems to pair adequately with the Genie H44-500 receiver I have. The receiver isn't on the pairing list for the remote, and attempting to program the device using my RC73 remote fails on more than half the buttons, including critical

Question

New to the Community? Visit the Community How-To and Guidelines to get started.