Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Qazwsedcrfv's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, May 10th, 2016 8:20 PM

sms / text notification messages

Why is it taking so long for this issue to be fixed???? I have along with many others sent feedback in about the problem of the notification feature not working with the Lumia 950 now.
I no longer get the notification symbol on the home page icon that I received a new text. It is a real pain having to check it time after time to only find there is no message. But then you get busy and then look to find out an important message has been received and waiting for a reply BUT I DIDN'T know it was there.
Given that I have used windows phones for years and now with this new 950 and windows 10 problems keep happening. Then the only thing you can do is send feedback and you get an auto reply "we thank you for your feedback but don't respond to it" is just bad business. No wonder you are losing market share...

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

There are a lot of notification sounds on the internet so you should find a website that can download them for your phone to keep up with the trend and show it off to everyone around.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?