Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
wlu21021's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, January 28th, 2013 8:57 PM

I accidentally removed the email icon from the initial view. How can I restore it?

First time user error.  Smiley Sad  I bought a Nokia Lumia 920 Windows phone yesterday at the local AT&T store for my wife.  In trying to personalize it, I accidentally erased the email icon from the main screen.  I'd like to restore it.

Anyone know how to do that without restoring the device to factory settings??  No real amount of personal data on it yet, so that isn't an awful choice.  I'd just like to try a less drastic measure first.

Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Scholar

• 

208 Messages

11 years ago

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks, h3llion33!  You are likely right.  However, like I said, I am a real novice on Windows Phone (and Windows 8).  I will try it this evening after dinner.  Have a GREAT day.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks again, h3llion33.  Smiley Happy  I sucessfully did what I wanted last night.  Appreciate the tip.

Scholar

• 

208 Messages

11 years ago

No problen at all. Winodws 8 looks promising but im sticking with android for now. Hopefully the devs will start pumping out more apps soon.

Not finding what you're looking for?