For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
selfmadeHTX's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, October 23rd, 2015 2:05 PM

Lynn *****- Accounts Receivable

This morning, our U-Verse was disconnected due to an error in the AT&T auto bill pay system.  After speaking to one customer service representative, then her supervisor(Brian), and on to Aubrey(Brian's supervisor) I was told that all I needed to do was pay the bill and call A/R to get the restoral fee of $49 waived since the autopay feature didn't work properly.  I called Lynn ***** at 877-543-5937 to tell her what Aubrey had said and her response was, "He's wrong. I can't waive that fee.  You're going to have to pay it.  Sorry." 

I've been an AT&T customer since 2009 and I'm going to cancel my service after next month since I've already paid it through.  Is this any way to treat your customers? 

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Expert

• 

35.4K Messages

9 years ago

I woudl suggest that you click this Customer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your request. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope in the upper right hand corner of this site, next to your avatar and name) in a business day or three.

Speed things up by including a description of your issue, your name, Billing Account Number, and the best time and way to reach you.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.