Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Brown1966's profile

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, May 5th, 2016 11:25 PM

LEFT TO SUFFER IN HEALTH HAZARD CONDITIONS BY AT&T DAMAGING MY DRAIN FIELD

Please read my past post to understand about this horrible situation caused by AT&T damage To My Septic drain field. I was promised that AT&T sedgewick claims management would be having another conference with AT&T today and they would get back with me. No one contacted me back. We have been left in unsanitary conditions for 24 days now. We cant have a shower, or use the toilet or wash pots or wash clothes because of the pipe damage to are drain field caused by at&t installing a cable in the drain field and causing pipe damage. AT&T wants a small section of the pipe repaired or dug up to be looked at, but the septic company says thay can't do that because there is seepage all along the pipe from where at&t's equipment damaged the pipe. We have also learned that septic drain fields can not be dug up and a new trench has to be dug up and new pipes have to be installed. We are living in stinky health hazard conditions and we are presently using a porta potty camping toilet. We have been left like this for just too long. AT&T don't care about it's customers. COME ON AT&T STOP PLAYING GAMES AND GET ARE DRAIN FIELD PIPES RESOLVED. We can't take anymore of this and you are just making us suffer.

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

8 years ago

@Brown1966,

Thank you for your post and I truly apologize for the trouble. We have engaged our Escalation team and a manager will contact you regarding this trouble. I also messaged them again letting them know the urgency of your request. Thank you again, for your patience in this matter.

Sincerely,

Leonard
AT&T Social Media Manager

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Please ! please! have someone contact us to get this resolved it has been going on 24 days now and AT&T is just putting us through health hazard suffering. Someone AT&T or other please help us and resolve this horrible situation. 

Not finding what you're looking for?