Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (165)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trade-In Credit with ATT Next-Up

Hi...I noticed the terms of the trade-in program state: This is not an early upgrade program. Trade-in device may not be on existing installment plan and trade-in does not relieve obligations under any AT&T installment agreement program or other AT&T Return and Exchange programs. Just

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Educator's Discount process

How do I apply the 25% discount to my account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I apply the AARP discount to my account?

Hello, I recently became an AARP member and learned that I could get a monthly $10 discount on my Unlimited Elite plan. How can I apply that discount to my account? Thank you.

Questions

Refund

How can I get extra money that has been credited to my account returned to me?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How much of my missed payment do I need to pay off to turn service on?

I have missed multiple payments I want to know how much I can pay off or what I can pay to get my phone turned back on and continue my service and same plan with at&t now that I’m going to be back at work and can keep up with my payments from here on out

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How much to pay to get wireless services back on?

How much do I have to pay on my account to get my services activated?

Questions

AT&T stole $800 from me

I had a prepaid AT&T plan for my dad for many years. He passed away, and the unused phone was still in service accumulating a credit of over $800 of unused minutes.In February 2022, AT&T decided to end the old 3G svs, discontinued my line, and cancelled my account. I recently called them to

Questions

Att stealing?

I activated autopay but at times nothing is charged...so here i go making the payment for my due bill and 3 days later, autopay takes the same payment from my card?! Now im scrapping to get by, why my att account has a credit of $300...HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK??

Questions

VESTA RECEIPT

Every month I must spend an hour or more on the phone to get a copy of my receipt from Vesta. The website gives an error message when requesting to send the receipt to PDF to print it. PLEASE FIX THE SITE TO ACCESS THE PDF VERSION OF RECEIPT. I have to expense my bill each month and need my receipt

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Low income home internet

How do I apply for home internet for low income customers?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I sign up for the 25% hero discount?

How can I sign up for the 25% off my bill for my veteran status

Questions

Low income/Senior discount for ATT Internet

How do i apply low income/Senior discount for ATT Internet service

Questions

Closed

Can I get 8 trade in promotions for 8 lines in my account?

Recently I ordered 8 of new iPhone 13 for 8 phone lines in my account. I plan to trade in one iPhone xr for each of them for $800 credit. I see in tradein.att.com, it says "Limit: 5 qualifying wireless devices per 12 month period. " I wonder if the 5 devices limit is for each line or for each accoun

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I send my Apple watch back?

I bought an Apple Watch and I don’t want really like it. I was wondering if I can send it back because I pay it monthly?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do I have to open a new account

I want to know if I pay will I get my account back or I will have to open a new one?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.