Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (171)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My iPhone is having unlock issues

Two days ago i requested my AT&T iphone be unlocked which they approved and not long after the process, the ios update came out, since then my phone has been stuck in in a apple and recovery mode loop , i followed every trouble fix and even tried to factory reset and spent $50 on a third party a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

解锁手机

请解锁我的iphone

Questions

解锁

请求解锁我的iPhone

Questions

解锁

申请解锁申请

Questions

Closed

黑名单请求解网络锁服务

My lost device has been found, but I encountered a problem. The URL only supports whitelist unlocking, but not blacklisting. Want to request unlocking service

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Persistent iOS App Badge

Given that the problem has existed for a decade or more, is there yet a solution to the issue of being unable to clear the myAT&T iPhone app’s notification badge short of disabling altogether in the iOS Notifications Center?

Questions

Cannot download iOS update

When attempting to install the latest iOS update to my iPhone 5c, a message says I am no longer connected to the Internet. Have made many attempts to no avail. Any suggestions? I have Att Internet. Thanks.

Questions

解锁att设备

请求解锁我的设备

Questions

My iphone won't stay connected to my 4G or update to the new IOS.

My iPhone 6 Go Phone has been disconnecting from my 4G since thanksgiving. I took my phone to my local ATNT and they fixed it for a bit but it has disconnected again. My phone also won't update to the new IOS. Why is my phone doing this? Also, how can I update to the new IOS?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Latest version of myAT&T iOS app does not work

The latest version of the myAT&T app for iOS crashes continuously and does not work at all. I get the following error message every time I try to login: “Error - myAT&T is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. (RESLGN0103)” I’ve tried uninstalli

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to install iOS 6 on Apple iPhone 4S?

Hello everybody.  My grandfather has an Apple iPhone 4S and he is trying to install iOS 6 on his device.  He is trying to install the update from the phone itself because he no longer has a computer hooked up to the internet.  I know that he can update the operating system through iTunes on the phon

Questions

Unable to install Push to talk for iphoneX, IOS

Push to talk is saying error when attempting to install. How do I download the app for my iPhone X

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Update

Anyone have an idea why I can't get the new iOS 11 update on my iPhone 6?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Active Armor IOS App

Does the AT&T Active Armor app have to be open in the background in order for it to function continuously? Or can it be closed and still function?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cant get apps after new update

How do I get my apps back after new update?   I  have a new screen that I can get my pre installed apps on , but none of my own.  Why don't you leave well enough alone.  I'm tired of learning a new system every time you think you have a better idea.  I'd like a choice in installing an update.  How d

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.