Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (176)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Create an account with my activated esim number

I bought an iPhone 13 Pro max unlocked, att esim number got installed and activated but it shows no service. What’s the solution to register the esim number for me to purchase a subscription

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Discount for autopay

Is there a current discount if I sign up for autopay?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Payment online. How do it?

Would like to pay online. What do I do would like to make payment online I am not registered please help me get registered. I'm having trouble trying to pay online

Questions

Register a replacement handset

I have a AT&T EL51209 DECT 6.0 cordless phone that came with 2 handsets. One been damaged and doesn't work at all. I bought a used replacement. I got it to display "NOT REGISTERED" but now I do not know how to get registered. I tried to register following the instructions but failed. I need your

Questions

Account login issue

Can not use recovery account user ID or password recovery for the user ID I have set to the account im using. I have not yet registered my account online and can not login to register. Keeps saying user not found or that there was a problem with the user ID

Questions

Not registered on network issue

Hi...i recenlty moved to Hilo, Hawaii, USA and i bought a prepaid SIM from nearby walmart. i activated it mysely following instructions and took 30 $ prepaid plan. I'm using Samsung Galaxy A33 5g phone. the issue is whenevr i'm trying to make a call it says not registered on network. i went to nearb

Questions

Register a replacement handset

I have a AT&T EL52209 DECT 6.0 cordless phone that came with 2 handsets. I have misplaced one of the handsets, and I bought a used replacement.  I got it to display "NOT REGISTERED" but now I do not know how to get it registered.  Is it because the one misplaced is still registered to

Questions

Can NOT sign in to my online account

I changed my online account pwd 1 month ago, today I signed in on att.com, then I tried to sign in to my account to download my data usage history, but got error message "Please Enter Your Online Password" after I entered my pwd. Something is wrong with AT&T's system. Why I was asked to enter my

Questions

I have been signed up for services I did not request

I received a text tonight about being signed up for call protection. I was on the phone with the technical support team got hung up on and then received the below: AT&T Free Msg: AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect Plus is now activated. You'll be billed $3.99/mo (taxes may apply) and

Questions

Activating Phone Error Message

I just got an iPhone XS and have inserted the SIM card and followed the instructions for activation, but still cannot make any phone calls or send text messages off of WiFi. They said it would take a few minutes to update, but it has been several hours and I am unable to do it. I have tried to regis

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

help with prepaid log in

Hi I'm trying to sign up for the multi line discount and I've sent the invites but its not allowing me to access the web site to accept the invite. It says it can't find the phone number

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Registering for internet

Completed Steps 1&2 of registration but couldn't continue to final step even though no errors in steps 1&2. How do I complete registration?

Questions

Issues with joining multi line account

I pretty much got invited to join a multi line account I accepted then for some reason it switched me over to my own account and now I can’t accept the invite again bc it says I need to wait 30 days how do I fix this?

Questions

Help

Wont let me accept an invitation to multi line? Ir keeps saying i am currently on a multi line and I'm not

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will I be charged a fee if I do not sign up for paperless billing?

Will I be charged a fee if I do not sign up for paperless billing ?

Questions

Not Getting Text Messages from Bank of America

Hi Team, I've recently got my At&T number from my company. It's a corporate sim. I'm trying to register my number with my Bank Account i.e. Bank of America. Can you please help me to sort this problem. Issue is not getting any Text Messages from Bank of America app or website. But I can recei

Questions

reconnect my phone

My home phone has been disconnected for no apparant reason. I am 93 years old and my medical alert system is also disconnected as it uses my phone line. I have tried to register for online help but when I do I get the message "Not eligible for registration"

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.