Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (127)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Unlock code not working on Galaxy S7

I was approved for an unlock code from ATT, however I get errors every time I try to use it,   The email said I have 5 attempts or it will permanently lock to ATT.  I've tried it three times to no avail and I'm afraid to make more attempts.    I've followed the email sent b

Questions

Pandemic Teachers scammed out of catch up credit :(

AT&T Company Chat Transcript - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Reference Number: 1000000001657108 DATE/TIME: 2021-12-08 05:21:16 *Your chat transcript:* [AT&T] : Hi there, I'm AT&T's virtual assistant. I'm here to help when you have questions

Questions

ATT contact # that works for help.

All three ATT#'s 877-722-3755, 800-288-2020, 800-246-8464 fail to reach agent. All three I get automated tells have to pay bill before get help. Exactly I am trying to get to billing and service repair, after long outage dsl and landine, but automated blocks. All three #'s used to work. Is there

Questions

unlawful billing of credit card

Dear reader, I was in the USA from July 29 to August 15th. In the AT&T store in New York (AV of the Americas) I asked mss Juneice A. to sell me two telephone numbers to be used for just 3 weeks. She sold me two sims with and assured me that payment  would automatically stop after one month. Transact

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AUTOMATED PHONE BILL PAYMENT SYSTEM NOT WORKING FOR LANDLINES

Your automated phone payment system is not working properly.I've been trying to pay since yesterday. Now it's past midnightI tried all 3 numbers you say to call 1800222-0300; 18002882020 ETCIt sends me on a blind loop. Here's what it says1. I state "pay bill"2. I enter phone number when prompted3. I

Questions

Missing my sim card - Order no (Edited as per community guidelines)

Hi, I have ordered a new prepaid sim card with order number being (Edited as per community guidelines), the website shows the order is delivered through tracking no (Edited as per community guidelines), however, I haven't received my order. I have tried to contact the customer care 800 901 9878 ,

Questions

DSL fails to connect

Message ID: 3305 keeps popping up any help please

Questions

AT&T Saleperson Absolutley Lied to Me! Here's how my chat went today -

Last year, I went online to see if fiber internet was available to me at my home. Upon entering my address, I was asked to call to find out about available options in my area. I spoke to a male rep. He assured me that U-Verse TV and FIBER were available in my area. I spent quite a while on the phone

Questions

Insurance Deductible charged even i have not accepted the device sent by insurance

Hi, I have filed a claim for my iphone 8 plus red edition and then the insurance said they will send the silver colour and i told them i do not need that colour and asked them to cancel the claim. they said they will not be able to do it from their end. I informed FEDEX not to ship the item to me

Questions

Gift Cards. WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?!

I switched over to AT&T almost 2 months ago. I was told I would receive a $250 gift card for each phone line that I ported which totals 3. I was advised to wait at least 30 days before I received them. Well, MORE than 30 days passed before I received a letter or an email to "claim" my reward card, N

Questions

Never received 300 rewards visa card from upgrading two phones and adding third line from promotion

We never received 300 gift card for upgrading two phones and adding third line with galaxy s10 back in june guy on phone said we would receive in mail in 3 months have not received yet

Questions

the full error code: CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

to the conversation: 

SBCglobal account trouble

I'm having trouble logging into my sbcglobal.net account. I get stuck in this loop of unsuccessful login pages and the unhelpful error code "205.2". I can't reset any password because it can't even find my account. Help??

Questions

Bait and Switch Issue

It is looking like ATT is using a bait and switch tactic to get customers to switch to their ATT Uverse. This is what happened to me. I had ATT DSL for internet and ATT land line;Charges kept creeping up with those two servicesI contacted ATT to see what could be done to avoid price creep. I spoke t

Questions

so bad internet very bad

good afternoon! I'm not very happy with your Internet, every month we pay $ 65, your Internet is horrible it does not work at all, I have to restart my phone every time. This month, you deducted from my card $ 65 + $ 90 for the fact that my Internet traffic has dropped and you deducted from me an ad

Questions

I get 10-20 emails daily from "OK Deals". SPAM filters don't quite work

I get 10-20 emails a day from "OK Deals" source. I have build several spam filters that work about 40% of the time. The email address of origin is always slightly different so a filter based on a particular domain, for example, does not work. The only thing in common among these email is the "OKD" p

Questions

How are we in 2021 with the technology we have today and we can't block spoofed local numbers (e.g. block all 315-232-XXXX) numbers?! Surely if we can send a robot to mars we (AT&T) can figure this one out...

to the conversation: 

Apple iCloud spam calls

We are getting spam calls every 5-10 minutes (for over 2 hours so far) which use our area code and local first 3 digits, but the last 4 digits are always different. This started yesterday with over 12 calls in rapid succession.  We don't answer any of them!  But it would be useless to try

Questions

Payment Made Not reflected on my Account

Hello,  I made a payment on my AT&T wireless account and have proof of the payment on my american express account. The payment was due March 10th and the payment was made March 8th. This is for the Feb 8th Billing. Please apply the payment to the Feb 8th billing statement as paid March 8th. Invoice

Questions

ALCATEL ALLURA OT-5056O NEED UPDATE

My cellphone got stucked in ''alcatel onetouch -powered by android'' logo, i already tried the factory and cache wipe in the recovery mode but still frozen in the alcatel logo, i've been reading in some forums about updating the phone via SD card, I really need help!!#alcatel #allura #update #ot-505

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.