Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (188)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

我忘记了ID

我忘记了我的登陆ID和密码,我也不记得我的Email了,你能帮助我吗   I forgot the IDI forgot my login ID and password. I don't remember my email. Can you help me?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Partial payments on payment arrangement

Does any one know if I am unable to make a full payment on account that has a payment arrangement on it, will the partial payment allow service to continue even is just for a few days?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can you help me pay to unlock it?

富人能帮我付钱吗?帮我完成iPhone预付款。谢谢您。This is mine IMEI ( Edited as per community guidelines)

Questions

Accepted Solution

I returned a online tablet purchase and have questions.

I received an email from At&t saying they received my returned tablet on April 15th and it said it could take 5-7 days to process. My question is: will my bill automatically update when it is processed? My bill is already ready to view. Will I be refunded to $30 activation fee? I returned the ta

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long is my phone number (prepaid) kept from expiration?

As title says. I need to visit a country outside of america for an half year (up to one year). So I don't think I can use AT&T prepaid phone service for the time being. But I also don't want to lose the phone number too! (you know, updating phone number everywhere is very painful..). I heard

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel AT&T prepaid service

I left US and would like to cancel my prepaid phone service. I tried to chat with AT&T to cancel but they said they can only handle postpaid phone. So for prepaid, I need to make a phone call to the prepaid team.. On My page, I have already turned off auto pay and deleted all the payment met

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I get Account Refund for unsused service

My company started paying for cell service and I moved my number to their plan. I pre-paid for a year of service, will I be able to receive a pro-rated refund on the unused service?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Refund for unused days

If I cancel my service, will I be reimbursed for any unused time left on my account?

Questions

AT&T chat

I don't think I got what I wanted, did I? [Sasha] : Hi! My name is Sasha. I'm happy to help!  Let's get started. [Me] : Hi. [Sasha] : Hi. may I know your name? [Me] : Colleen [Sasha] : Colleen, glad to have you on this chat! [Sasha] : How may I help you? [Me] : I live in an area with fe

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How much of my missed payment do I need to pay off to turn service on?

I have missed multiple payments I want to know how much I can pay off or what I can pay to get my phone turned back on and continue my service and same plan with at&t now that I’m going to be back at work and can keep up with my payments from here on out

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does splitting a payment turn my data on?

So just a quick question: if I choose to split a payment does my phone turn back on today or the day my last payment is payed? Because i need my phone back on and am looking at the splitting payment option but if it doesn’t turn on til the last payment. Then I’d rather not pay now and just wait. Tha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Phone bill arrangements

Hi, I'm looking to see if there is a way to change my phone bill date or post pone payment due to job issues because of the coronavirus. Is there a way to delay payment without my service being turned off?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do you wait until the end of the billing cycle to cancel service?

I canceled cable service 9 days ago and received a confirmation number. After this month, I am not paying any more ATT cable bills. Do you all wait until the end of the billing cycle to cancel service? I am not paying for cable service after March 12 when I called to cancel. I’ve tried to reach a re

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cancelled vs suspended service restoration

can a cancelled wireless service for nonpayment be restored once full payment is made? is it the exact same process as it is for a suspended account?

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Suspended Service Re-Activated?

My service has been suspended due to non-payment. Unfortunately, my husband had been hospitalized for Congestive Heart Failure and I was not able to work. Once my bill is paid in full, will my service be reactivated?

Questions

Cancellation/Early Termination

Hello, I added 2 lines on my account for each of my brother’s. We all have the next plan where we pay installment payments each month until our phones are paid off. Unfortunately, my youngest brother’s phone was lost and refuses to pay for something he no longer has (although, I told him it’s st

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.