Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (203)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade-in I phone XS sent 3/8/22. How long until received at AT&T warehouse?

I purchased an I phone 13 pro max on-line and returned my old I phone XS as a trade in to the post office and got a receipt. When I check USPS, they provide no update, other than I dropped off the package to them and it was picked up buy the carrier.  That was all on 3/8. No further updates.&n

Questions

Accepted Solution

DO NOT take ATT international roaming - not reliable

I'm on a shot vacation and outside US. I have selected ATT international roaming and now spending daily 3-4 hours trying to fix the phone connection. Tried to sort out by chatting with ATT agents and the agent left the chat while in conversation. Pasting the transcript here.  [Camilo] :

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why hasn't my veterans discount started?

I was told about a veterans discount when I opened the account. Followed all the instructions and uploaded all the requested files.  Now 4 months in and ask about why it hasn't started.  Being told that the web site doesn't accept DD214 or driver License.  Agent gives me customer loy

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long does it take to get the Reward visa

How long did it take everyone to get the reward visa for changing to internet

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Educator's Discount process

How do I apply the 25% discount to my account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I apply the AARP discount to my account?

Hello, I recently became an AARP member and learned that I could get a monthly $10 discount on my Unlimited Elite plan. How can I apply that discount to my account? Thank you.

Questions

Accepted Solution

I returned a online tablet purchase and have questions.

I received an email from At&t saying they received my returned tablet on April 15th and it said it could take 5-7 days to process. My question is: will my bill automatically update when it is processed? My bill is already ready to view. Will I be refunded to $30 activation fee? I returned the ta

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Unlimited Plus Prepaid for iPhone 12?

Currently leaving a former family plan to open a new line for myself when my iPhone 12 comes in next week. I have been looking at various carriers, with AT&T striking my eye the most. For $50 on AutoPay though, it seems a little too good to be true. What is the priority high speed data cap? Is 5

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long is my phone number (prepaid) kept from expiration?

As title says. I need to visit a country outside of america for an half year (up to one year). So I don't think I can use AT&T prepaid phone service for the time being. But I also don't want to lose the phone number too! (you know, updating phone number everywhere is very painful..). I heard

Questions

How long is the process for next steps in verifying address and getting service?

hello, so if they have sent someone out to my neighborhood to verify that Fiber is on my street and then after that, they have to send out someone else to "turn on" the service to my house. SO that a store or telesales can "sell" me the service. Whats the time frame for that middle step? Meaning

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to get 20% discount towards AT&T bill for walmart associates

I'm an employee of Walmart Inc. and am currently on a 9GB monthly shared data plan.  I have 2 devices on my account as I'm authorized primary account user.  What's the best way to get the alleged 20% discount applied to my account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How much to pay to get wireless services back on?

How much do I have to pay on my account to get my services activated?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Setup postpaid account

How much do I need to open postpaid account I need to now asap

Questions

IMO employee discount

I’m currently working at an AT&T store for an authorized retailer in Massachusetts called the wireless experience. How long will my imo employee discount be active if I leave or quit my AT&T job?

Questions

How long does it take to reset bill amount due in my online account after autopay is declined?

The card my autopay is tied to was compromised, locked by my bank fraud department, and autopay processed before I could make a payment with another card online. Called customer support and was told the amount due would reset soon in my online account but online still says $0 due.  How long do

Questions

When will I know my work discount has been approved?

I went to an AT&T store and the associate took pictures of my work identifications on Thursday. He said it was pending approval so I’m wondering when it will be processed and if I will get an email or what?

Questions

Executive Escalation

How do I actually get the advertised Veterans discount for Unlimited Elite at $37.50 per line per month? Wireless customer since 1998. Used Corporate discount for years.  In 2019, switched to veteran discount.  Presented DD214 and Veterans’s stamp on Georgia driver’s license.  They

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.