Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (224)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need help with applying for Lifeline or Affordable Connectivity Program

Hi there, I don’t have any income. So please tell me how to apply for  Lifeline and/or the AffordableConnectivity Program, to pay for my phone bill? thank for! Mei

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Port-in from prepaid (MINT mobile) could qualify the $250 BYOD credit or not?

I am thinking about port-in my number from MINT mobile (prepaid) to AT&T. Will this qualify the $250 BYOD credit ? I tried to use the Chat function to ask the customer support and it could not be connected. Does somebody know the expiration date of $250 BYOD credit promotion? Thanks for your

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

If I pay off the payment plan in full, will I still receive the phone trading credit that I receive each month?

What happens to the phone trading credit I receive every month if I pay off payment plan in full. Will I still receive the credit or Will I loose it?

Questions

这怎么删除?

to the conversation: 

I want to request unlocking.

My missing device has been found, but there is a problem. The website only supports whitelist unlocking. I want to request unlocking.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract end date = Phone pay off date?

I'm currently on an installment plan with my phone, and I'm wondering if AT&T considers your "contract" over once the phone is paid in full. I tried looking around on my account details. I see an installment plan end date, but no contract end date. If I pay off the phone early, would I be conside

Questions

I made a payment but my plan expired on 9/2/2022

I just made a payment today but my plan expired on 9/2/2022, how can I get my phone working tonight?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long is my phone number (prepaid) kept from expiration?

As title says. I need to visit a country outside of america for an half year (up to one year). So I don't think I can use AT&T prepaid phone service for the time being. But I also don't want to lose the phone number too! (you know, updating phone number everywhere is very painful..). I heard

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get credit for the 4 days I didn't get service?

How do I get credit for the 4 days I didn't get service?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I complete my payment arrangement with no phone?

I made A payment arrangement to pay 75 yesterday and balance late in July. I paid 75 and they turned me off and I have corona virus.   How can I get in touch I have internet but no phone and I kept my arrangement 

Questions

Wife had at+t cell phone account but she passed away

Hello all, how can I keep my phone and turn hers in for a prorated amount since its not paid for just yet? I cannot afford to have both phones.

Questions

I just traded in a phone, how long does it take to get full credit?

When they say 0 dollars after trade in and they say 36 months in credit am I still paying the monthly amount for the phone? How long does it take to get full credit for the phone I just traded in?

Questions

Pandemic Teachers scammed out of catch up credit :(

AT&T Company Chat Transcript - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Reference Number: 1000000001657108 DATE/TIME: 2021-12-08 05:21:16 *Your chat transcript:* [AT&T] : Hi there, I'm AT&T's virtual assistant. I'm here to help when you have questions

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

call back from att how do i stop it

how do I stop the call back from att with message of acct balance every time I use phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Donna Hoots Att wireless tv and soon to be internet customer

Why can’t I cancel a promisery split payment; half today and half on September 3rd? So I can pay the balance in full today but I’m not gonna do it if it’s going to get taken out twice?

Questions

How to get out of current plan

Hi, I fell for your scam back in October 2021. I was told that if I switched from Verizon to AT&T and traded in my fully paid for Iphone 12 pro I would get the Iphone 13 pro for free and my monthly bill would be less. However, my monthly bill is more, my service is worse, and I have yet to recei

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Loose money left on prepay

How do I keep from loosing the money that is left on my prepay when contract date is up?

Questions

Unlock phone still pending back from May 5th

Hi team, I have submitted a request back on May 5th to have the phone unlocked. It is still saying "pending" . My account has been paid off and payed the remaining phone installment balance by credit card...this is the case number CUL923251717661 my line has now been PORTed out and my phone is

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Walmart $75 reward card for prepaid phone purchase

Walmart is advertising a $75.00 reward card from AT&T for new prepaid customers who get the 16 digit code by text after paying for 3 months of service.  Will AT&T just automatically text a code to all new prepaid customers who have paid 3 months of service, or is there some website I must go to to e

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.