Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (181)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

Accepted Solution

New iphone 13 pro not receiving calls from outside our family plan

I recently switched my service from an iphone 11 to an iphone 13 pro, added my son to our family plan and gave him my old iphone 11. Now my phone does not ring when anyone outside of the family plan calls me, it goes straight to voicemail. I can see the missed call and the voicemail in the phone app

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Three way calling included in iPhone plan?

Just wondering.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I make a conference call to three other people?

How do I make a conference call to three other people

Questions

Cell Booster

I received a letter to get a free Cell Booster by going to att.com/acceptmydevice . When I go there I get, page not found. How do I get a replacement for my 3G MicroCell?

Questions

Free Att cell booster

i received the letter to get a free ATT Cell Booster. Link att.com/AcceptMyDevice was provided, but it doesn't work. does anybody know how to accept free cell booster? thanks  

Questions

Does everyone get 3lines unwanted?

I went to AT&T cause i wanted to get a “Gratis” phone, ( 1st Lie from AT&T) i wanted just change my number from Metro to AT&T and go as cheap as until now, i went out with 3 lines and a Bill of up $470, i have been talking withthe manager of that store, and also with people on “Leal” the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What do I need to do to get the phone's activation codes?

I recently bought 2 new AT&T prepaid phones and lost the activation codes but I do have my purchase receipt. What do I need to do to get the phones activated?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International travel

I have a prepaid AT&T iPhone & im traveling to Jamaica for a week. What’s best to recieve calls? Call Forwarding?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What does COD-E26-9898 on my cellphone bill mean

What does COD-E26-9898 on my bill as a text mean

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancellation

How much do I owe in order to cancel my cell phone line. I don't want to close out the iPad. I know I owe over three hundred. I have paid off the iPhone as well.

Questions

ATT 3G phone messages

How do I stop att 3g messages on my phone prior to making a call?

Questions

3 way calling

How do I make a 3 way call from an iPhone SE?

Questions

Trade in for inactive lines

Awaiting delivery of 2 out of 3 new iPhone 12 pros. Moved service from T-Mobile to AT&T. So technically I only have 1 line active. Can I complete my trade ins for all 3 lines so I don’t miss out on my promotional deal or do I need to wait till the other phones are delivered so I can activate all

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lost all appointments on calendar ‼️

Phone wasn’t backed up & diddnt have email attached to it . Is there any way to get a list of incoming calls for the last 3 months?

Questions

International call balance

Hello All, How do I verify the balance of my international calls feature, please? Thank you

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Accounts and billing...sales as well.

I've never had such a poor experience between sales, customer service, and getting my bill straight  I've made 7 calls in the last 6 weeks, and told every time things would be taken care of. Definitely looking in to other providers in my area. So much for a loyal customer since 2008. A flawless deca

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

To be eligible for the iPhone BOGO promo, what is considered eligible for adding a line?

I currently have a Family Plan with 4 lines, and I have someone who would like to port their AT&T business cellphone number to our plan. Would this be eligible for the free bill credits, or does it have to be from a non-AT&T number? I looked through the terms and conditions, and didn't see it mentio

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.