Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (190)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Create an account with my activated esim number

I bought an iPhone 13 Pro max unlocked, att esim number got installed and activated but it shows no service. What’s the solution to register the esim number for me to purchase a subscription

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Registering for internet

Completed Steps 1&2 of registration but couldn't continue to final step even though no errors in steps 1&2. How do I complete registration?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to re-enroll in AT&T Signature Program?

I was removed from the AT&T Signature Program because I cannot upload my proof of eligibility in the past 14 days( just got my student ID yesterday, but it was too late). So how can I re-enroll in this program?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New phone not compatible

Hi, I need to activate my new phone, SM-A715F DS. Could you please help me register my phone? This compatibility issue has been keeping me from using mobile data, phone calls, and text messages. Please note that I do not need 5G access as my phone is an LTE device. I just need my device to be regis

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cell booster

I bought this device used. How can I register it and activate it. Says Serial number is already used. Please Help 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do you register for a postpaid account

New account

Questions

Need Att.com in English, not spanish

I signed up for AT&T cell service in Portland, OR and want to complete the process of logging in so I can view my statements. However, since I'm now going to be in Mexico for several months, it seems impossible to do it in English. Even when I open the email received before I left Portland, it o

Questions

这怎么删除?

to the conversation: 

I want to request unlocking.

My missing device has been found, but there is a problem. The website only supports whitelist unlocking. I want to request unlocking.

Questions

Can NOT sign in to my online account

I changed my online account pwd 1 month ago, today I signed in on att.com, then I tried to sign in to my account to download my data usage history, but got error message "Please Enter Your Online Password" after I entered my pwd. Something is wrong with AT&T's system. Why I was asked to enter my

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Payment online. How do it?

Would like to pay online. What do I do would like to make payment online I am not registered please help me get registered. I'm having trouble trying to pay online

Questions

sim mep locked

我幾年前買了一個4G分享器,上個月重置後顯示sim mep locked,怎麼解決?

Questions

Closed

How do I register my phone

I need to register my att phone

Questions

How do I register my phone

I would like to register my att phone

Questions

How to get my pseudo SSN registered with AT&T

Hi, I activated an account at an AT&T store using only my passport because I'm not a US resident. Now I need to verify the last 4 digits of my SSN that I registered with AT&T so that I can use my new iPhone, but I don't know how to get that information because clearly, I did not register by

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How did become a tutor

If I'm a tutor, I do want show how thing are done correctly would not do to send followers around a mulberry bush with me. So 1st am I registered correctly?2nd my recovery email I had a question. Did I use the correct one?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Registering a base

I have a cl82313 set and the base was rendered useless by a storm. I purchased a used unregistered base. How do I get it registered.

Questions

The internet wont work

When i try connecting to my internet it tells me registration is required what do i do

Questions

Register

Where is the link on the register page located so that I can Register?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.