Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (207)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

We're working on our system right now. Give us some time and try again later. ERROR CODE: SSACT-523

我正在嘗試使用我的預付費SIM 卡,我已經將其放入手機中,並且我收到了來自at&t 的短信,給我一個激活我的SIM 卡的鏈接,我已經完成了所有信息的提示,它顯示了我“我們正在處理我們的系統。請給我們一些時間,稍後再試。 ERROR CODE: SSACT-523”,我在 Google 上搜尋我可以撥打877.426.0525 來啟動我的 SIM 卡,但我的手機現在甚至無法打電話,我該怎麼辦

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transferring phone number to a prepaid account (prepaid sim not working after a week has passed)

I was transferring phone number from another carrier service to AT&T. I chose the 12-month prepaid plan online. I received the new sim card on the second day, and it said there's no need for me to activate a prepaid account. But my phone number was not transferred to the new sim card after a wee

Questions

Accepted Solution

Active Armor Plan

I've changed my plan to AT&T Unlimited Premium, which includes the advanced version of Active Armor. However, when I try to activate it it tells me that I owe $3.99.  Do I accept the $3.99 plan from the app, hoping that I won't be charged since my account includes the service, which seems

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my service on after I missed my payment arrangement

Payments

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Galaxy Watch - QR Code ??

I was given a new Samsung Galaxy Watch (R805U/R815U) that was ordered directly from Samsung. How do I obtain the QR code for activation on my AT&T postpaid account?  Much thanks.

Questions

求各国大神解att锁

第一次用卡贴机,解不开锁,求帮忙解一下! IMEI:353223144790376

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you get every prepaid account number online

I have a prepaid account with AT&T I need my account number how can I get it searching online because AT&T is closed

Questions

How do I give kudos to a customer service representative?

I just want to say that I have never done this. I had a terrible time getting my AT&T account set up. First, the girl at the first store I went to set me up with FirstNet without checking if I am eligible or not. Turns out after a month of having the service that I’m not eligible. I call to swit

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to activate my employer's discount on my AT&T plan?

Hello, I just switched from Verizon and was curious if anyone knows to how to activate their employer discount. I work at a University and previously had a 15% discount on my Verizon bill. I know they offer an discount on AT&T but I wasn't sure how to apply it. Any help is greatly appreciate

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 12 Pro Order - Trade In Label missing

I recently ordered and received an iPhone 12 Pro and when I placed this order I indicated that I was going to do a trade-in. However, when the phone arrived, it did not include the trade-in mailing label.  How do I get ATT to update my order so that I can avail of the trade-in promotion ?

Questions

Phone upgrade activation window & promo offer eligibility

Looking to order a iPhone14pro max upgrade on one my lines to take advantage of the $800 credit with the trade-in offer. If I order the phone now can I wait till Christmas time to activate the new device and send in my trade-in device? Is there an actual window to return the trade-in to still be eli

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get a payment verification doc signed?

First let me start off by saying I have been a customer for over 14 years and usually have a good experience with ATT.  That said... My Husband and I are purchasing our first home. For the last 3 years we have gone to great lengths to clean up our credit, save money, and get out of debt. We have no

Questions

iPhone 14 Promotional End Date

According to the AT&T website, the terms of the iPhone 14 promotional trade-in offer ended 10/6/22. I talked with at least 4 stores and multiple support calls and chats. No one knows about this date, but of course, they are all verbal assurances. Where can I find the written terms on this, or is

Questions

pay off my installment

I have three installment plane on my accounts, I would like to pay off one of them, it's ok. and how? or I will go to store to do it.

Questions

How do you get the AARP Member discount applied to a business account

There is a flyer touting the AARP Member discount for AT&T Signature Program. Does anyone know if/how you activate it?

Questions

complaint

I am from Yemen and I bought devices from America on the grounds that they are unlocked, but I am facing difficulty in requesting to unlock the lock or requesting codes because our internet is very weak. Is there a way to submit a request for codes via WhatsApp or Telegram

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.