Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (83)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
网络锁请求

你好国外的客服人员为什么我的网络锁请求失败了是哪里不符合吗还是网络的问题

Questions

我是以明中国人,现在想申请解锁我的iPhone

事情是这样的,前段时间朋友从美国旅游回国送给我了一部iPhone xr,然而我却不能在中国使用他,我按照att网站链接解锁,但是在中国一直点不了下一步,请问还有什么别的方法可以解锁我的iPhone 吗?我可以提供它的信息

Questions

Pole relocation

Hello I need assistance to quote a pole relocation which is in the middle of my backyard. Ideally to move it to one corner please call me at your earliest convenience Name: Monica Hernández Phone number 954-294-6266 location: Coral Gables FL Regards Monica Hernández 

Questions

Device Unlock Error - AT&T says IMEI number doesn't match a compatible device

I have just paid off 4 devices on my att account and was able to use the unlock portal for 3/4 successfully. However on my note 10 plus, the IMEI number when entered gives the error saying that its not an att device, one that I recently paid off. The IMEI number is 359619100485261

Questions

unlock code

.Hello att company, I have a note 9 phone. I want the unlock code. Device IMEI number: 359488090477229

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Carrier Unlock Needed

Hi, I am trying to use my iPhone 7 but the new SIM (Non AT&T) is not supported and the msg says I should contact the previous phone carrier. Can you please support in this IMEI Number: 353805084406961 Thank you in advance

Questions

Necesito desbloquear mi iphone

Estimados! Soy Cristian de Argentina. Me han regalado un iphone 7 plus, el cual tratando de realizar el desbloqueo como lo demuestran en su pagina con el numero de IMEI, aparece el cartel que dice... "esta bloqueado por perdida o robo". La cuestion es que necesitaria que se realice el desbloqueo de

Questions

Short code

Can you tell me who this is from 1C0-DE8-8811

Questions

Insurance Deductible charged even i have not accepted the device sent by insurance

Hi, I have filed a claim for my iphone 8 plus red edition and then the insurance said they will send the silver colour and i told them i do not need that colour and asked them to cancel the claim. they said they will not be able to do it from their end. I informed FEDEX not to ship the item to me

Questions

Payment Made Not reflected on my Account

Hello,  I made a payment on my AT&T wireless account and have proof of the payment on my american express account. The payment was due March 10th and the payment was made March 8th. This is for the Feb 8th Billing. Please apply the payment to the Feb 8th billing statement as paid March 8th. Invoice

Questions

請求U一verse 优惠价

尊敬的先生,您好 !我的账号为# ***,你们最近漲价的收费单收到。但我实在无能力每月支付这么多钱,我是个老年人,平时仅仅上网看看电脑而已,也不要什么髙速。特恳请你们帮助照顾,能给我最低优惠价。 谢谢 !用户 Xingru 06/01/2016   [Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbe

Questions

AT&T Won't Return A Modem That I Purchased

Dec. 2017For now more than three months, I've been trying to get AT&T to return the modem which I purchased from them while at my former residence in Northern California. Over more than three months, I’ve REPEATEDLY explained the circumstances to AT&T over the phone; all in all, I’ve wasted more tha

Questions

I just got one (two actually) as well. Mine are from 1 410 200 632 and the number to call is [EDITED] Msg: 3328

to the conversation: 

Spam text from ATT?

I just received what I believe to be a spam text....from # 1(410)200-506.  The message says: From: AT&T Subj: Unsuccessful payment. Call 7076618029. Msg:7542   Can you investigate this & confirm if it's spam? I checked my account online & my bill is on auto pay with no problems.

Questions

Re: Existing UVerse customer.. Can i get package price that new customers get?

Directv is the best option for AT&T customers. I am an authorized dealer for directv. Give me a call at 817-992-8935

Questions

Chnage from NVG589 to 3801NVG?

I had Uverse phone & internet with the NVG589, then cancelled the phone and have only internet.  Can I easily change to the 3801HGV?

Questions

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"

Why would I get a message on my HTC OneX "Unfortunately, HtcDm has stopped"?  It just started yesterday.  The keypad and "back" & "home" buttons have stopped working too.

Questions

我的iPhone无法解网络锁

我们无法解锁此设备,因为我们无法在AT&T出售的设备数据库中找到它。请致电800.331.0500寻求帮助。

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

申请解锁运营商锁

我的手机是欠费了吗可以帮我查一下吗我有运营商锁

Questions

I ,okea t*** had been set up for 3 installs & none showed up

I Have had 3 installs set up & no call no show. Had very bad experience with AT&T have information about all this on paper. Had me so upset yesterday I had to take nerve meds. I need someone who can resolve this issue for me. Have talked to many of ur employee who promised me Services I didn't get o

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.