Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (29.1K)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Closed

Internet 50

Is Internet 50 offered in Rome Georgia

Questions

Internet 50 mbps.plan

I am considering an AT & T internet plan which is 50 mbps. Is it 50 mega bytes per second or 50 mega bits per second?I called  AT & T for this issue, various tech persons gave me different answers. I would like to get a straight answer.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Charged me for 50 month plan but didn't renew

I changed my plan from 35 to 55 plan but it it started my billing cycle over again. I thought id just have to add the 20 plus tax to it. But then I ended up paying the 50 and my card was charged but my phone wont make calls or texts.

Questions

Closed

Free 50

How do I try and plain where government pays 50 for my bill

Questions

Internet 50 SCAM

Has anyone else signed up for the promotion internet 50 ( $50 a month with $10 off for bundling)? I have the email confirmation (attached). when i got my first bill i was on a $80 a month and internet 1000 NOT the internet 50 I confirmed. They keep telling me this is what i signed up for and are unw

Questions

50 dollar credit

I'm wanting to see about getting the 50 dollar credit on my bill from the outage yesterday my sister in law just got one and I would like to have mine please.

Questions

50 dollar Visa card

When I signed up for WiFi I was told I was going to get a 50 dollar Visa card but never received it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ID

What are the differences between, Access ID, User ID and Member ID?   What is each ID used for?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Internet 50 Bill

Just checked my bill for this month. I have internet 50 and it's usually $85/month. Now it's saying it's $91.00 not including any extra fees. I've scoured my email to see if I've gotten a notification about a price increase and there is none. I know $6 isn't that much to some but every dollar counts

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet 50

I currently have ATT internet at 1.5 mps. When I log into my account online, I can presently choose to upgrade to "Internet 1000" with ATT Fiber or "Internet 100" with ATT Fiber. It does not show "internet 50" which is the service I want.   Using my neighbor's address, I see the the followin

Questions

best deal for 50 mbs download

Am I getting the best deal for mbs 50 download

Questions

50 mb wirelessly AT&T

I'm tired of this actually oh my lord. They said 50 MB then just hit me with half a megabit, am I being rate limited or something, at the beginning of the month it was fine.

Questions

50 dollar gift card

It has been 6 months and I still haven't received my 50 visa gift card.  I already asked about it and they said they would send it but I never got it.  So...  What happened???  >: (

Questions

I need a 50 dollar credit.

I'mout of town and I need a 50 dollar credit. Please help me

Questions

Internet 50 $10 off

Hi I applied for $10 off on internet 50 and att accepted but my next bill is $70 the $10 off isn’t show up on my next bill, I don’t know I have to call to att again or not.

Questions

Upgrade from 25 to 50

I upgraded my service online from internet 25 to internet 50 and it made me schedule an appointment for a technician to come out. Cant they just do it remotely?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet 50 upgrade from uverse 1.5

I currently have u-verse internet 1.5 and have had it for at least 8 years.   According to a AT&T rep, Internet 50 is now available at my address.  (1) Will this require a new box to be installed, or is this an upgrade they can do without coming to the house. (2) when I look at my account online, it

Questions

Internet 45 vs Internet 50

Why is Internet 50 cheaper than Internet 45? What are the differences in the two services? What might I gain or lose by switching to 50?

Questions

Internet 45 vs Internet 50

I have a bundled plan wit U-Verse, have Internet 45 Plan, now getting an offer for Internet 50 for less money (assuming that is 1 year promotion), what I am loosing

Questions

50 meg scam

I had a tech come out to instal my AT&T uverse and internet. Tech told me due to the distance of our house to the pole they could not provide the promised 50 megs as told I was getting when I signed up and that I would only be able to receive 25. The tech told me to call and get my rate adjusted to

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.