Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (75.6K)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
Wheres the money

Why does my balance expire tonight when money was added today?

Questions

Worst waste of money

Internet service is a whopping 3Mps and they say that's the best I can get,BUT if I stay with them they'll have fiber optic out here, although they don't have a date for it to be installed.  Their DirecTV now thats not worth a (Edited per community guidelines) either, you have channels at home but y

Questions

Money on account

Is is possible to use my left over money in Google play?

Questions

You took my money

I had $58 balance on my prepaid and changed to $40 a month plan and you took my money from my balance and then told me I didn’t have enough to cover this plan. Now my balance is $18 which shows you took the money for the $40. Please tell me how to get this money back ASAP.

Questions

Account money transfer

I accidentally put money on the wrong account how can I fix this error?

Questions

Money never Refunded

AT&T is the worst I will never never use them again. It was the first and last time. Very unlawful. They took money in to my account of zero balance and never refunded it back after calling customer service and complain. Nothing was done. They apologies for the mistake and never refunded the mon

Questions

Trade in money

Has anyone received their trade in money for purchasing a new iPhone 12?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

LOST phone need to switch money to another account my balance money

LOST my phone need to get the money on my account transferred to another accounts

Questions

AT&T Uverse App For Tablet Android

I have a android tablet with version 4.2.2 on it. I can't load the Uverse app because it says it's not compatiable with it. My droid phone has version 2.3.4 and I can load it on there. What's the deal? When I had Direct TV I could load the Direct TV app on the tablet and the AT&T app I can't. AT&T c

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prepaid money back $286

To the at& t presidentOn 1-26-2024 last night i was not aware to put add money load expires $ 286.00, jan 26My mind & emotions is grieving for my sister’s death.Please help me to put money back $286 on my cp (Edited as per community guidelines) so i can cope  with expenses to my sister

Questions

missing account money

Money is missing out of my pre-paid account j had 8 last night now I have 2...my phone was broken an I purchased a new phone an was then let known that I couldn't use it. So now I have purchased another phone an am strapped for cash now an can't afford my plan only to have money come up missing....

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Loose money left on prepay

How do I keep from loosing the money that is left on my prepay when contract date is up?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Steal Your Money

Hey So i cancelled an order on the 19th tuesday the order status was pending so it hasn't even shipped out yet. i had all my money taken from my account before the order was ever finished. i was then lied to apparently by att. att saied and i quote 24 to 48 hours and you will have your refunds its b

Questions

Accepted Solution

No money down new customers

Need 2 lines on installment, no money down today

Questions

Takin money out

Why is yall taking 43 out my account & dis stuff ain't 4 my phone I need my money back on my card

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Refund of money on go phone

I travelled abroad and I don't think I will be using my phone for the next couple of months. However, since auto-refill on my account was on. It took money from my account. Is there any way that I can get a refund for the money that has been charged to my account for this month?

Questions

Help getting money returned

I am a Seventy (70) year old senior who is trying to get money returned.  I mistaken sent my monthly payment to att uverse account instead of my at&t account.  I was asked to still pay my monthly phone bill even though they knew where the money went.  I borrowed money to pay that months phone bill a

Questions

Closed

At&t Stole my money

Ok so jan.1.2022 I ordered the iphone13 Promax (and this is business cell) and they canceled my order due to a incorrect last letter on the email, so..... they told me on different occasions/times that I was going 2 get my refund here it is over 3 weeks later I don't have my money when I was told it

Questions

Money Refund

I have officially had the worst customer service experience with AT&T over and over again over the same issue. Long story short they had no problem robbing me of hundreds $$ of dollars for little to no service. The only thing they took care of right away was shutting off my internet so now I have to

Questions

Missing money

I put 10 dollars on my account this morning to set myself up for the $2 daily plan until Thursday. It took the money out of my bank account ($11.98) and put it on my balance for a couple of minutes than it disappeared. Now i have a $0 balance and no plan is activated.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.