Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (75.6K)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
To Much Money

I am paying over the amount $1,321.40 for Five iPhone and Two apple watches and now i being told that after paying all the amount of money, you guys want me to repay $869.37 after looking at my app it's saying that i need to $452.03 or our phones will be shut off and that is really making me mad bec

Questions

Closed

Money

How do i take money on my account and transfer it onto google play or put the money on my game

Questions

Money

i bought an IPhone SE yesterday on the 26th and it took the money out of my account but is now saying it got canceled? But the money is not back in my account? Why?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Owe Money

If I owe Comcast money because of a internet bill, can I switch to at&t and use there service instead ?

Questions

charged money

I connected my credit card and they charged me money for the next month, they took money for 2 months. After that, I turned off the auto payment so that they would not take the money for 3 months. After 1 month has passed, I do not have internet. What should I do? I mean they charged money but they

Questions

App purchases

I keep having money taken out of my account from the App Store but I have not been purchasing anything. My daughter has a phone also but when I ask her she says she hasn't bought anything and there is nothing on her purchase history but money keep coming out of my account. Is there a way for my to f

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transferring money

I want to use my money in my att account to purchase something on a game that I have downloaded how can i do that

Questions

I added money using give a gift in myatt app and was charged but the prepaid account that it was sen

I sent money to my sons acct using the send a gift tab in my att app and was charged but the phone still has no service.

Questions

Closed

MONEY MONEY MONEY

Aside from illegally charging my account, and promising a $300 credit card, which I have yet to receive, I have the following questions; Why does ATT have such poor customer service? Why does it take so long to get a person on the phone? Why do you not train/educate your employees? When will yo

Questions

Money

I was charged double for direct tv now and I want to make sure that I’ll get my money back next week

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Taking money

Hi there is money being taken from my account it’s pending on my bank account I was wondering if you can stop it cause I don’t know why they are taking it out

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

money order for payment

I have a money order for my internet service I need a payment address to send the money order to. Please send me a payment address for the money order.   Thank you Barbara *** *** [Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-verse app

Do you have to have a certain U-verse package to have access to the U-verse app?  We were told when we signed up for our internet and tv we would be able to use the app on any smart device.  When we called technical support after our installation we were told we were misinformed by sales and by inst

Questions

Closed

Money

So me and my boyfriend order phones online on the 24th. Paid the $70 and the other day I receive an email the my order has been canceled because their not able to confirm my identity and to visit an at&t store. So I do as asked. Well I'm waiting for my replacement I.D. to come in the mail but the fu

Questions

Transfer money

Can I transfer money from one of my accounts to another one

Questions

Adding money

Can I add money to my account without it disrupting my current service

Questions

Can't download cash app Samsung 8+

I would like to transfer money to my son. I don't know how to clear cashe and download cash app

Questions

Using money on account balance for apps on my smartphone

How can I use money on my account for one phone on my other account and smartphone? I would like to be able to use one account to make in app purchases on my other account and smartphone.

Questions

money transfer

Is there a way my mom could put money into our account that would be transferred into my bank account? thank you!

Questions

adding money

I want to add money as a gift to someones account. all I have is name and phone number how do I do this?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.