Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (6)

Relevance
Selected Relevance
How to setup/enable VPN access in our office through the Arris NVG595?

We recently had installed AT&T Business fiber at our office, and the router is an Arris NVG595.I've configured a server for allowing some employees to connect to the office's resources through a VPN, an although everything works right when we're within the internal network, I can't make the connecti

Questions

Arris NVG595 miserable VPN performance

I have 500/500 fiber at two offices and am attempting to link them via a Ubiquiti EdgeRouter and IPSec VPN, which can handle about 300Mb with direct connection.  Once we connect it to the ATT service, performance drops to 30-40Mb (33Mb average). I know it isn't my routers, as I actually have two at

Questions

static IP WAN. Trying to vnc and RDP into dd-wrt router behind Arris NVG595

Hi,I manage a tiny office and need to remote into the office but I cannotl vnc and rdp time out. How can I get VNC and RDP to work on a router-behind a router configuration with this NVG595? external static ip NVG595  DD-WRT Router Office LAN Network. Our network has DD-wrt router behind the ATT

Questions

NVG595 Public IP's - Bridge Mode

So we have an ATT uverse fiber service for our business with 5 public IP's and an ARRIS NVG595 modem.I have a sonicwall connected to the modem with one public IP and works fine. Trying to connect our DVR and allow remote access. I connected the DVR to our sonicwall, assigned it a local IP and config

Questions

Bypass or disable NAT table on NVG595?

I've searched and experimented to the extent of my ability, but I cannot find a way to effectivly bypass or disable the NVG595's NAT table entirely. Our office is constantly running into the problem of its NAT table capping out at around 2,000 entries, so it is having to flush some of the old ones.

Questions

How do you change the DNS servers in the AT&T NVG595?

The logs show this repeatedly & we get random internet connection drops with a AT&T NVG595 on Fiber line :dnsmasq[705]: no responses from nameserver '68.xx.xxx.x'dnsmasq[705]: nameserver '68.xx.xxx.x' is now responding In the Broadband >Status, we can see these primary DNS & secondary DNS addresses

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.