Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
J

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 9:09 PM

Whitelist SMS numbers

My company's call center offers the option to text patients a link for self service. Our carrier has notified us that AT&T is rejecting these text messages as spam. Is it possible to white list a number for SMS? I reached out to register with Hiya but that only deals with Voice spam, not SMS. 

Our carrier has given us a couple of phone numbers to call for AT&T support but no one has been able to help me. 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hi @jerald_ossorio,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Antwan
AT&T Business Social Media

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I am also having the same issues. Almost all of our messages to ATT customers are being blocked due to carrier violation. The messages are for members who have signed up to receive updates and are from a long code phone number. Is there a way to have our number whitelisted to prevent them from being blocked? A short code number is not feasible due to the high cost. 

Thank you! 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @jwrt19,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Viktor
AT&T Business Social Media

3 Messages

7 months ago

Did anyone find a solution to this? Thank you!

Not finding what you're looking for?