Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, March 29th, 2024 11:46 AM

Using annotations in the AT&T Office@Hand desktop application

On one of our AT&T Office@Hand calls I noticed that one of the presenters was able to annotate while on the call. Does anyone know how do use this feature?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

1 month ago

While hosting an AT&T Office@Hand call, click on the pencil icon to enable annotations. A notification populates and you can click on Annotate to continue. Once enabled, your cursor changes into a pencil icon. Make the desired annotation. To disable annotation, click the pencil icon. See our tutorial “Meetings – Additional Desktop Features | AT&T Office@Hand Article #15001” for more information. You can also visit asecare.att.com for more tutorials on the other features available in AT&T Office@Hand conference calls.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Office@Hand or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?