Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
j_wilson's profile
Employee

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

Friday, April 26th, 2024 4:33 PM

Learn about the user details in AT&T Office@Hand

I’m a new administrator and I’m looking for information on how to manage users in AT&T Office@Hand. Does anyone know where I can find information about doing so?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

11 days ago

You can visit asecare.att.com for tutorials on topics from general use of AT&T Office@Hand to the administrative functions. For example, check out our tutorial “Set User Details ­ on the AT&T Office@Hand Article# 3785” for information on the user details that you can customize. To access the user details, log in and click on Admin Portal and then user and User List. Then, click on Users with Extensions and select the desired user. The user details display which includes general user information like their first and last name, job title, etc. To their work hours, regional settings, and more.

Join the discussion and share how you use AT&T Office@Hand or any other Advanced Solutions products to improve your business. Give us product feedback and share suggestions and tips with other users.

Not finding what you're looking for?