Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
R

1 Message

Sunday, May 5th, 2024 1:50 AM

ROW Violation, Property Damage, Real Estate Contract Violation

I live in Franklin County, Columbus, OH and in late February 2024, AT&T sent contracted boring crews onto our private property (unannounced), and proceeded to install terminal boxes, buried conduit, and assorted hardware for their fiber telecom project. As I stated, we were not notified that this work  and equipment was scheduled for installment. Had someone notified us prior to the project proceeding, they would have been informed that AT&T has no ROW or permission to work or install equipment on our property. The crews, the crew leader, and assorted individuals inspecting the work would not listen to us or stop the work. Only after we threaten to call the police did the crew leader notify an AT&T Employee. The AT&T person finally arrived and concluded they had made a huge mistake. Names and contact information was provided to us, but nobody has made an attempt to contact us. I suggest you attempt to contact us to resolve this mess you have created, otherwise I will remove your equipment from my property and litigate the matter of damages incurred.

Adventurer

• 

1.1K Messages

14 days ago

Hello, We saw your message and would like to help! We need to gather some details from you. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums). AT&T Business Social Media

Adventurer

• 

1.1K Messages

14 days ago

Hi, We’ve sent you a Direct Message to follow up on your request. Please check your Direct Message Inbox. You should see a chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums. We’ll be standing by for your response. AT&T Business Social Media
Not finding what you're looking for?