Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
kkavin2455's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, April 19th, 2017 9:38 PM

Very Old Telephone Records

To Whom it May Concern:

I am seeking telephone records from an old telephone number when AT&T was Pacific Bell.  Does the accounting and billing department keep records on Microfilm?  This would be for 1996.  

Thank you.

Karen [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Community Support

• 

3.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @kkavin2455,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/3512576

And include the following details:                                                                  

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Address:
  • Phone number associated with the account:
  • Preferred Contact #:

Thank you,

Nancy A.

AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I am seeking very old telephone records when at&t was Pacific bell. This would be for 2001. Thank you

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @Antonella2541,

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your participation within the Business Community. We will be happy to help you with your business service needs. In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information. Please send me a private message: https://soc.att.com/2W7Mhta

Your full Name:

Business Name on Account:

Business address:

Number on your account:
Preferred Contact #:
Email address:

Details of your request:

Thank you,

Laura G.
Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Hello the telephone number was I need records of local and international call under my husband's name Salvador it was in 2001 with the address Montebello, Ca 90640 the second address was Los Angeles, Ca 90023 and the Las address under the same telephone number was Los Angeles, Ca 90022 thank you very much for you help.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hello I'm trying to find old records for our landline when ATT use to be Pacific Bell.  90062 was the zip code of where we use to live in 1975-1982 Los Angeles, Ca. Thank you very much for your help. 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @pblease01,

Thank you for your recent posting.  We appreciate your participation within the Business Community.  I would be happy to help.  In order for me to research your issue, I will need to verify some information.  Please send me a private message by clicking here: https://soc.att.com/2Y3Rg1Y

• Full Name:
  • Business Name on Account:
  • Address:
  • Phone number associated with the account:
  • Preferred Contact #:
  • Email address:

Thank you,

Nancy

AT&T Social Media Manager

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Hi guys I was wondering if it’s still possible to get old call logs/records from an old number I’ve had with you guys way back when it was pacific bell from August 2000?

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @garcia76_,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Kim
AT&T Business Social Media

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Hello I am seeking similar info about my accounts with Pacific Bell in 1990s. If Kim or someone can respond I would appreciate it. Thank you

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hi @CaptainEJ,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Kim

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

Hello There, 
I was wondering if it is possible for you guys to retrieve old call logs from an very old pacific bell telephone number?

Thank you 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

11 months ago

Hi there @adharmapuri,

Brian

• 

3 Messages

10 months ago

Hello There, 
I was wondering if it is possible for you guys to retrieve old call logs from an very old pacific bell telephone number?

Thank you 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

10 months ago

Hi @adharmapuri,

Antwan

• 

3 Messages

8 months ago

Hello There, 

Thank you 

Not finding what you're looking for?