Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
chedardog's profile

Mentor

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014 7:55 PM

An update, any update on BB10 device OS update ETA?

Looks like the Q1 target for BB10.x OS updates was missed, are you any closer to a release date?

What are you working on?

the 10.1.x update?

the 10.2x update?

or the 10.3 update, as you are now several releases behind other carriers?

If other users are able to wedge other carrier's newer device OS versions onto their AT&T blackberries on the AT&T network, without any major issues, what is it that takes you months to test / validate?

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

10 years ago

Chedardog,

AT&T is continuing to work on the latest 10.2.1 software update for the Blackberry Q10 and Z10. We will release the update as soon as testing is complete. Thanks for your patience as we ready this software update for our customers.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

It's now been months since the 10.2 update, well behind the release from the other major carriers.  And months since all the other carriers have released the major 10.3 update.  And now it appears that AT&T no longer offers the Q10 or Z10.  Is it safe to assume that AT&T has dropped all further support for the Q10 and has no plans to offer the 10.3 update?

I realize that the BlackBerry phone is a very, very small portion of your market.  However, you did offer it to your customers.  And those of us who use them (rightfully) expect the same level of support you offer for your other phones.

Please provide all BlackBerry users with information regarding future Q10 and Z10 upgrades, and whether or not we can expect any support, so we can decide if AT&T will continue to be our carrier.

Thank you.

Employee

• 

296 Messages

9 years ago

Hi cmorrisonaz,

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I will be happy to look into this for you.  I have sent you an email. Please reply to my email once you have received it.

Thank you

Not finding what you're looking for?