See how other first responders are using FirstNet. Click here to subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
A

1 Message

Thursday, October 5th, 2023 12:07 AM

First Net Scam

I was scammed by First Net. I was talked into getting an additional phone I didn’t need and two free Apple Watches. I was told by Jamie Udin (manager) that my payment would be lower each month. It has almost tripled and when I called ATT they really couldn’t help. They said to put in a complaint and that if I cancelled the phone I would be charged $500. Ms Udin should have been upfront with all the costs as now I feel I am stuck paying for services I did not even want. My entire family is on ATT and I have told them of my experience. We will all be switching carriers. I am so disappointed after being with this company for so many years that they would screw over first responders. 

Administrator

• 

26.2K Messages

7 months ago

Hi @azimm,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Antonella AT&T Business Social Media

7 Messages

3 months ago

Things haven't changed. FirstNet rep talked me into bringing her to my unit to solicit new customers. For my troubles, I was promised a free upgrade to the newest Google Pixel. A year and a half later, several dozen calls to customer service, and a total waste of my time. FirstNet has still not honored the original deal and treats me like the dumbest person on the planet.

Save your money, your time, and sanity. Do not use FirstNet. 

7 Messages

3 months ago

I can't even get the forum administrator to offer me a link to discuss my problem. I have never felt so undervalued in my entire life. 

Not finding what you're looking for?