Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Jr0931's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jan 9, 2017 10:33 AM

login to pay internet bill

I am trying to access my account to pay my internet bill.  Everytime I login, it ony gives me my wireless account.

curiouscat

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

5年前

If your wireless account is not linked to your U-verse account, then you have to create a new one.

Sometimes there's already a user ID associated with your U-verse account set up by your installer.

Either click on FORGOT ID on att.com sign in page or register for a new user ID at att.net/uverse

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5年前

I do not have U-verse because it is not available in my area. However, I do have DSL and those charges are billed to my home telephone which is linked to my ATT wireless account.

When I used to log on, it showed both my home tel# and my wireless tel# and I would simply click on which account I wanted to access. However when I log in, only my wireless account comes up.

I already tried the forgot ID and PW and it sends me my wireless UID & PW which I already have. When I enter my home fel# it says the account is already linked.
curiouscat

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

5年前

So when you sign in using your the user ID associated with your wireless account, does it show you both your wireless and and your telephone account?

If it does, click on View Bill and it should let you select your Home phone account

when it does, see if the bill shows the home phone account and the DSL account.

If it doesn't, call DSL tech Support at 800-288-2020 and they should be able to locate the member ID associated with your DSL

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.